🎲 [v2] Alchemy Lab FAQ & Discussion

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

I’ve found another 2* AM that actually has a use, and it ties into your other question about ham storage: HA7 is the best ham storage, in my opinion, and it requires 5 Sharpening Stones per training. I have a second account whcih is C2P, and I’ve run out of Sharpening Stones there. If you do plan to use HA7 some day, I’d suggest keeping Sharpening Stones our of your AL tramsutation ingredients.

6 Likes

Until you’ve got all the dupe 5stars you want I suggest tc 20 is best food storage. After that I find there is no food to store

1 Like

Fair enough, won’t argue with that.

This depends on spending habits and play style. Ham has been a major bottleneck for me, at times, on my main account (on which I spend a good amount), but not even close on my second account. I could use it all up if I really wanted to push with TC19, I guess, but doesn’t seem necessary at all.

2 Likes

So… I’ve just closed off my last TC20 since I have duplicates of all S1 heroes (aside from Richard), and have more multiples of certain heroes which will feed the HA10. Spare food is being stored in AL and spare recruits in TC13.

The benefit of storing food in AL is that you don’t need recruits; however, you do need to have the ingredients. So it really depends on what you have for surplus.

As I mentioned, I use 8B for chance of tornadoes, feeding 5 bombs. Bombs are cheap for me to produce as I have more than enough crafting materials and iron which cost a total of 5x (33.9k iron, Metal Ore (2*), Midnight Root (3*), and Sunspire Feathers (2*)). Only the Midnight Root is the critical ingredient, but I’ve got over 900 of them.

You can store 220k of food for 2 days with the cost of 5x 3 star items, vs 300k of food for 2 days with 100 recruits in TC20.

As for 7B, I’ve got about 1000 of each 3* crafting material, and it only takes 5 of those, 94k food, and 1 day.

Like I said, it all depends on what you have for surplus. But that’s what works for me.

4 Likes

The beauty of Alchemy Lab is you can tailor it to suit your shortages.

Those of us that do event running will do 1A and 2B almost religiously because Mini-mana, mana and axes are heavily used and we run out of the materials to make them. Then you can decide what else you want. I just run 2A as well and use that to just make me mini-mana but you could run any of the others if you have the resources if you want to increase Alkashard turnaround.

And if you don’t run Events and thusly don’t chew through said items like candy you can just use it for Emblems.

But for me this is now an engine to help get me 2 4* mats each event.

8 Likes

pleeease, give us a faster way to fill the lab, idk, repet previously selected formula or something, it takes way to long

4 Likes

Help please:

If I transmute like this:

Will it automatically give me backpacks or any of the 4?

Like this - backpacks only.

3 Likes

Craft List

Both Lab v2.0, and Academy, are designed to get rid of access recruits, iron, food and 1* to 4* ascension items / ingredients / Battle items

To help you decide what to hoard and what to convert:

FIN

1 Like

Cookie Settings