šŸŽ² [v1] Alchemy Lab FAQ, Discussion & Alkashard Calculator

I am closing in on my 10,000 alkashards and also very confused about what to do.

Iā€™ve been running AL since the late January on levels 9 and 10, did not mind the gem cost but it so far took nearly 3000 gems and itā€™s going to be about 1000 more to get to 10,000 alkashards. I did like to even out the distribution of 4* mats a bit, but for the extra mats, it only gave me one extra Tabard these two months. The unfarmable 3* are worthless to me at the point where I am, and this is likely situation of most who are far enough in the game to be able to run AL.

So after putting nearly 4000 gems and months of running, being able to pull a single 4*, and not even of my choice, is an insult. Other things that can the alkashards be turned into are plain laughable. 3x 3* mats, seriously? How about 1000 training manuals? Itā€™s equally worthless. It goes without saying that AL needs a rework at some point, and SG is really shaming themselves for each day this is not being worked on. They could have as well add an option in the shop for the players to buy a bundle of nothing for 5$ and watch people pay moneys to get nothing.

Now, the silence suggests they are fine leaving it as it is. The inner believer inside me tries to convince me they realize itā€™s plain wrong and will do something about it at some point. Now if they do, and for example I could get something much more valuable out of those 10,000 shards than today, will I ever get compensated for those that I already spend now? Or better keep onto them? How long can I hoard them and not get insane?

4 Likes

Feel free to vote

3 Likes

Meanwhileā€¦42 days laterā€¦my AL9 is straight :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

@Suicide_Bunny curious if you popped anything else in the oven lately

4 Likes

Nope.

3x Warm Cape, 2x Fine Gloves, 2x Hidden Blade and 1x Trap Tools.

The initial Tabard was just to rise my hope level.

(I also realized two weeks ago I melted Tabard and got Rings, now melted Rings and got Tabard. So 500 gems to get back to square uno :crazy_face: )

6 Likes

Well, you got a nifty 2-week countdown timer out of it. :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Hey there. I have a question. How can I get Grimoire Dust by converting other 1-2* materials? What is the level / procedure?

I need it for tornados / mana potions.

1 Like

@Nexus1254, Level FOUR (4) of the Alchemy lab will give you a CHANCE at getting Grimoirre Dust from 2* Crafting Materials.

NOTE: You put in 20x 2* Crafting Ingredients and get out 1x 3* Ingredientā€¦ not necessarily Dust but could be Hardwood Lumber, Fine Steel or Midnight Roots.

4 Likes

Poor me. For some reason I forgot this game is a slot machine. Thank you! :smiley:

3 Likes

Slot machine at least can make you happy if you are score what you wanted. Because itā€™s worth much more than the stuff you put into.

Alchemy Lab even if you get what you wanted, you are still miserable, because the cost is higher than the actual prize.

2 Likes

I heard that. Thatā€™s why I didnā€™t level up the AL yet.

I personally think it is a mockery that I have to spend gems and also that amount to get materials is completely crazy to me they should change that it can not be that a building upgrade costs us gems. I would understand if we had a building that created gems and letā€™s say it takes us a month to get the gems for the last level but if it is not something very unpleasant

2 Likes

This AL is not even worth leveling, not even worth researchingā€¦
In fact, donā€™t even botther to touch it. Do al the leveling of all your building (even the recruit house) before even considering leveling the AL. I canā€™t believe the devloppers are not shamefull of that ā€œupgradeā€ā€¦

2 Likes

Can we make gloves in the alchemy lab?

Hiya,

Iā€™ve shifted your question to the AL thread. Check out the top post which should answer your question.

I think I will convert one of my tc to hero academy, when available.

I 100% very much advise against this.

Training Camps are long term usefulā€¦ regardless of if you need the feeders now or not, you can stockpile them for when you do need them.

The BEST thing to convert would be one of the 4x forges you can create.

I am down to 1 forge & 90% of the time itā€™s not running

9 Likes

AL9 converts farmable 3* ascension materials into non-farmable 3* ascension materials. So AL9 is where you would have a chance of obtaining Fine Gloves. If they come, I suspect it would be at a steep cost (both time and gems) so I donā€™t recommend it.

Are you actually using AL then Guvnor? If so, for what?

Nah not using it. Just levelling & researching it with excess food for when SG revamp/ overhaul it

6 Likes

So after nearly 3 months and nearly 4000 gems spent I gathered 10,000 and finally a shot at something guarantedā€¦ tadam tadam

The very damn reason I built this house of sorrow was to get rid of the surplus of Tomes of Tactic, and this is what it offers. :rofl: God I am officially done with this building. Go steal from someone else.

15 Likes