Uthragan – 5* Dark / Purple - October 2023 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

How about combo this guy (v.fast poison) with Viselus (heal on poison) with R&n (mana on heal) and get 100% 2023 fam bonus next year

(Of course whoever lucky or rich enough to get all 3 :innocent: )

1 Like

Have all, levelled non lol

1 Like

Ok please don’t yet throw them into SE before combine them esp. next year with 2023 bonus :joy:

That’s my plan :wink: The only problem is I still have to pull Uthragan…

2 Likes

Because one hero needs to be able to defeat the opposing team on his own?

3 Likes

Better than mine … My best chance is this month Atlantis where Viselus will also feature … :yum: But I will use only remaining coins which i just finished with S2 (just finish both Normal & Hard)

Uthragan only elemental link +10% mana generation doesn’t really support his teammates too much, so he should’ve a higher damage, or his poison damage shall somehow heal his all teammates.

In today’s game, a harder to be killed hero who only emphasize his / her survivability will not help the team too much, and his defense which is below the par also doesn’t help his survivability too much.

We always say team synergy, but how Uthragan can fixed into the synergy? Because he can survive longer than others? To me, he can’t use for titan unless you choose him for his high attack stat; he ain’t good in defense as his skill is to provide his own survivability which can be block easily, he may use in attack team but make sure you’re using more Dark allies; in events, a slash attack making his own healing looked hopeless.

Anyway, when the board is on the favour, using 1 no 3* in the team also can win.

This question to a narrow view that a sole hero to kill the enemy shouldn’t have any further debates, as players usage will tell his applicability.

i think he is great last HoTM i maxed was grace…
there is a very good chance I’ll max this one

if anyone is using him with emblems only, can you please share his numbers?

Well he can mana gen an extra 10% for your dark stack quite easily
Also he is barbarian who is a lot better to be used on titans and events
Factor in the high attack stat and you have yourself a pretty solid titan hitter.
He can’t get hit himself though haha

1 Like

I have to said, with mana portion, tornado, Hurricane and alterations, mana generation boost can help no much, no even a small mana portion.

Barbarian talents contribute a small amount of damage, but at least that is an earned damage.

Overall, those are not convinced me neither.

Depends on what you mean by a small amount.

Hoping to land this one. My purples are pretty bad, but I’m wondering if Uthragan + C. Victor + Kage is a combo worth trying. All very fast, and if ailment immunity goes up first, Kage can dispel it, at least for one. DoT from both bleed and poison, and both Victor and Uthragan get some form of self-healing going on.

I also lucked into Telonius and see the potential synergy there, as already noted above, but there is the two-different-colors thing, unfortunately. But Telonius would amp up the DoT from both Uthragan and Victor, and if Victor fires again, he increases his own DoT. It’s a lineup that has to make up for in speed what it lacks in raw firepower, but my options fall off quickly in purple after these.

6 Likes

I used him a little bit at 3.70 and as others already stated his main purpose is setting up that sweet mana gen link while staying alive all by himself. Combine this with R&N you have a formidable team. I will try to use him with R&N, Gelert, Hippo/Bubbles and another support hero like Rhys or Hathor for the middle diamond teams.
Mana Steal, fast mana gen, chance to dodge ailments, lots of damage through hippo, poison damage, attack up/Ailment immunity. Not too bad imho if you are a “normal” player and not whale.

Does anyone know what the 23’HotM family bonus will be?

1 Like

Hey, folks:

His card says this in the screenshot. I’d be grateful if someone’d tell me what it means. Is this likely to make him better in your eyes? What are these “bonuses” to which it refers?

(Confidential to SG: Thanks ever so much for the beautiful pink hero! I can’t stop looking at him!)

Heroes of the Month do not have an active family bonus until after the year ends.

Honestly, it’s unlikely to make him significantly better, but I haven’t seen any leak as to what the 2023 bonus will be. Some examples from previous years: 2019 +10/20/30% attack for 1/2/3 heroes of the same family, 2020 +10/15/20% healing for 1/2/3, 2021 +10/15/20% crit chance for 1/2/3, 2022 +10/15/20% attack for 1/2/3. They aren’t game changing increases, just minor boosts in general

2 Likes

at the end of year he will get one of HOTM bonus and his great elemental link will be applied to all if you pair him with another one 2023 HOTM

3 Likes

Oh. (sad raspberry) I seldom play heroes from the same family (though it appears that heroes from the Moon and Sun families behave as if those two are a single family. Is it my imagination, or are Sun and Moon treated like a single family?)

I’d thought the “2023 LEGENDS FAMILY” is his family. It’s not? He hasta be adopted into one, and the devs are saving it for the year-end? That’s kinda weird, but I do appreciate you explaining it to me! :kiss:

(I was sitting here imagining all manner of terrific surprises; boy, do I ever feel like a clown now! And a sucker. :confused:)

One nice thing about the Legends family bonuses is that the “1/2/3 heroes” part means they get the base bonus when used solo. Incidentally, Sun and Moon family bonuses are for 1/2 heroes, so you also get a bonus for using a single character from that family. If you are using a Sun or a Moon, they have an active family bonus even if only one is present. Not every family requires multiple members present.

And yes, his family is Legends 2023, but the family bonus isn’t active yet. It should activate in January.

4 Likes

yes, it is released as below link.

1 Like

Pulled him tonight. Never hurts to have more options for Elemental levels. Plus as a fan of the old 90s Carnage, I actually really like his art.

6 Likes