Uthragan – 5* Dark / Purple - October 2023 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

Last few hotms were decent but this started to be bad again. Small % damage cant scratch any taunt including kill 3* bear. Also taunt prevents poison to nearby.

Suppose beta tester said this was good. So what was good about it that they see? The buff on release might just have made it OK tho.

If u have feb hotm viselus, his passive heals hero besides him for other side with poison damage. Previously the combo people use is bera and viselus but it is no good as u want minions to remove which bera blocks

2 Likes

This guy stinks, you may have purple 4 stars that can help more. His hits are nothing, his debuff is week and he dies way too easily. There are purple 4 star characters you could use those resources for. Fura, Anabelle, Cyprian, And even Rigard are all more useful than this guy, and Cprian and Rigard have alts that make them even more usefull.

Just my opinion though, you may love him. What do i know, i spent 30 minutes looking for sunglasses that were on my head last week. Good luck getting him if you still want him.

6 Likes

I were talking when casting 3 times, the total damage is 3 x 150% direct + 753 poison damage onto a hero, and not forgetting this need 9 turns to complete, too long.

1 Like

What intrigues me is knowing how it absorbs poison damage as vitality, all at once or for three turns, does anyone know that?

You may need some kind of Matilda’s boost ailments damage together. If I’m not mistaken 50% means 753+376=1129 by 3 turns

RNG is so annoying. 68 pulls at Dunes then Seasonal portals, nothing. Then in the last 11 pulls in the Seasonal portal, I get four Uthragan. And no other 5* heroes from either portal. Not sure how I feel about Uthragan, he’s not as useful as Roughian & Nurgib, as HotMs go.

3 Likes

I think he looks like that little Transformer from the movie, one who is a mini transformer, not a big main one. Not sure of the name though.

2 Likes

More like a Resident Evil boss

15 Likes

I was liking the card earlier, But I will pass. This card won’t have any impact even against 2021 cards.
The art is absolute disaster, the art complements the skill, and both are terrible.
Looks like Treevil got a terrible plastic surgery after a zombie infection.

4 Likes

I think he looks like Lord Zedd bonded with Carnage Symbiote… :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

a candidate for the worst hotm of 2023…

2 Likes

why?
he heals 2200hp in 3 turns and deal 2200 dmage divided in 3 heroes plus small hit around 350ish
plus he and purple heroes get 10% mana gen.

all that at very fast
what more we can ask for??

agree 150 hit to 3 will be better.

but he is great hero and so fun to use

in 4 - 5 turns u can make whole team poisoned and your hp is alll time full and nobody can’t hurt you almost as he keeps healing healing healing

12 Likes

And what will the enemy team do all the while?
The meta even as low as 2700 cups is loaded with ailment blockers, over healers and reflectors. And at 950 Def at LB2 it will get killed pretty early even if it casts poison and starts healing as it is not over heal.
This cards impact on the overall fight will be miniscule. If it can fire for 4 turns the rest of the dark stacks should have killed the enemy by then.
At LB2 it can land 250 damage per turn. An over healer like Hathor will easily overcome this. If it fires faster, it negates the whole poison issue. He may be useful in the below 2500 cups domain.
It is not a terrible card, but it is not close to being great.

2 Likes

i will be more then happy to get him and my honest opinion is that i dont want to see very fast hero comes to game stronger then this

he is strong fun hero in way he is made

4 Likes

Does anyone know if he’s like Viselus where the healing is from any poison, or only from his own poison damage? Seems like it’s only his (“dealt” poison damage) but hoping it’s from all sources.

If the former, I definitely would want him to pair with Telonius. That would be a good kill with poison damage team.

That is true, At V fast anything more will make him an event card and not HOTM. But if he was just hitting 1 target they could have made it 350% damage. Or make his defense a little better to survive.

1 Like

It can be any poison for Telonius to make him way better in terms of DOT enhancement. So firing Telonius first and then Uthra will make the self healing better and the DOT around 375 per turn after LB2.

1 Like

Worse than Gilligan or Suzuna?*

He can be decent tank or very annoying on wing as a last hero standing.

*- okay, I get you said ‘candidate for worst hotm of 2023’, not ‘worst 2023 hotm’, but still.

1 Like