Usual heated soup

É che con l’inglese ci bisticcio ahah meglio in italiano…
Buon natale!

Im more of a gold fish lover myself. Infact I had one I accidentally murdered by over feeding him. I never licked him though so sadly he probably never felt truly love before he died.

And yeah it would be radical to trade materials with alliance members.

greedy eats seals

Okay everyone i got a theory on this one.

In italian “mangia”/“mangio” —> signifies eating. Maybe he/she wanted to call SG the english word “mangy” and it got screwed up in translation.

As for seal…not sure. “Sigilli” is seals in italian. (Not seal like the animal, seal like to seal something away) so I think he/she is trying to say they’re holding out on us.

So err uh “greedy mangy corporate suits”

Maybe lickspittle ? Or …

Ok you got the seal thing locked down. Now please enlighten me on licks salmon :smile:

OP is an ultra level 5 vegan and believes tasting a salmon’s skin is cruelty to animals via violation and considering them for consumption

ANTI-LICKS SALMON BRIGADE

2 Likes

Lol that works about as good as anything I can think of :laughing:

ANTI LICK SALMON BRIGADE!

Licks salmon sounds like a bowlderized version of… well, nevermind. :grimacing:

Now I gotta know. Can i have a hint?

Gotta say, this piques my interest, please do tell.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but there are only so many things that one might lick which would get Bowdlerized/censored. And that’s enough of a hint for a family-friendly forum.

1 Like

Lecca salmoni é un modo x offendere o sfottere i finlandesi

Salmon Licks is a way to offend or tease the Finns

Interestingly enough, it is also a kind of cat treat. Now I wonder what other ethnic slurs are also foodstuffs…

È interessante notare che è anche un tipo di cibo per gatti. Ora mi chiedo quali altri insulti etnici siano anche derrate alimentari …

Lecca Salmoni is a way to spoil the Finns

So lick salmon is like “pasta, pizza and mandolino” for us Italians?

1 Like

I just got back from visiting the Eataly in Florence. Judging by the cold foods case, there’s some salmon licking happening here too. Granted, there’s probably a lot more pasta getting licked. But still.

1 Like

Are Finns that big of salmon eaters that they have their own slander made about it? I had no idea. Personally I’m not a big fan of salmon, and the state I live in it’s fishing season is only like a week, and you have to use barbless hooks, and can only take hatchery salmon, wild ones you have to release.