Using Emblems - Ameonna or Sabina?

My sonya with costume is at +11 and she’s awesome. I’m saving new paladin emblems for falcon now, but I’ve considered throwing them to her anyway.

Another vote for Sabina because of her robust utility, but also a shout out to those - like myself - choosing to show Ameonna some love. @zephyr1 pretty much covers the reasons. My roster of sorcerers isn’t huge, but I went with Ameonna over Skittleskull, and I’m pretty happy with that decision. She’s brutal on yellow Titans and as part of a purple stack. I find a place for her in most wars, and sometimes even in raid offense. No place on defense, though, obviously.

2 Likes

I use ameonna for titans but in wars and raids i could never find her helpful. Maybe i couldn’t manage to play with her well

I had started with Ameonna but I’m going to switch to Sabina for now. I have like 12 reset tokens so if I change my mind later I can. Gonna go Grimm with barbarian emblems and then finish Rigard and Sonya costumes before anything else. Thank everyone for your input…:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like