Using Ascension Materials to shift game balance back between F2P and P2P

i like that idea much better than my original idea. It accomplishes the goal i had in mind more than the original method i had thought up. Same goal, better method

3 Likes

Would agree that this is great idea. Or, include an AM chest for Elemental & Epic Summons as well, just as they did for Atlantis summons.

10 pulls = 1 chest with possible drops of 3/4* mats

(When I know there is more thinking to do, or I haven’t figured out the answer, I go Hmm…It’s my way of saying, “There’s more here to unpack; the answer isn’t a simple one.”)

Haha, I was not expecting you to write down an essay about your thoughts. I still don’t! :thumbsup:

But I would say that you have got until christmas to unpack your answer, before unpacking the better stuff… :wink:

Back to the AM Shop & AM Coins - non purchasable collectables.

Do we expect the revenue of SG to drop noticably if they would remove the AM offers and implement this idea? I would like to care about everyone involved.

Hmm. It’s been awhile since AM were made part of packages…but I don’t always remember them there. The package is what?

Gems
[AM stuff]
Flasks
Forged battle items
Farmable items

Typically x gems per $. All the rest is frosting (I know I don’t buy a package for bombs, though I might for alliance flasks!) :wink:

but supposively the gem+mat packs are geared towards people who buy gems anyways, not towards people that only buy gems when they can get mats, so if that’s the case then gem purchases wouldnt slow down if the mats were removed

That was my point. The value of gem/mat packs to me has always been calculated primarily in gems…

1 Like