Use emblems to another class hero?

Hi,

I’ve now 4 heroes with the same class. I have many emblems for another class, but i can’t use these to upgrade my heroes. Would it not a great option to use emblems to another class hero ??

Wouldn’t that defeat the purpose of having classes on the emblems?

I mean if you could use any emblem to emblem any class… well the emblems may as well be classless… which takes the ‘strategy’ out of the emblems as you would/ could end up with 5x fighter heroes on every defence team…

5 Likes

Thx for your answer, but becide the strategy, i prefer to upgrade my heroes to attack, not for defence. Perhaps i’m not so far about the strategies going on. I love this game by to be able to attack by the heroes you choose, if i can’t upgrade my chosens (heroes) because the lack to not be able using the emblems, this means to me, that the game is giving you only the possibility they choose for you what to do (who to upgrade, etc…)
Cause my english isn’t so well, i hope i made my point to this case :grin::grin:

Keep playing. You’ll find more emblems that you need, and also more heroes for your un-used emblems. It all evens up at some point. You’ll see.

2 Likes

This means wait another couple of months :scream::weary:

I like this idea. So many heroes from one class and so many unused emblems. Please increase the survability of the game make itmore practical according to needs of the players. I have many 5* with the same class. Exchange or convert emblems will be very helpfull. Mayby similar to coverting epic asc materials from alchemy lab we ccan covert emblems from one class into another.

This is probably something to dow ith how Master Emblems may work, those emblems that were leaked in the recent update but then removed.
Use those emblems on any costume for a hero instead of needing to only use it on the base version - would be nice, but obviously s going to be expensive for us to do

Three words -

Improve alchemy lab

1 Like

Do “Golden emblems” not address this issue?

Game well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

My suspicion is Master Emblems will be for unlocking Superior talents on Non-Season 1 heroes that get the Superior Talents unlocked for free. But that’s just my guess.

1 Like