⚡ US Warriors: Active Group Looking For TWO Daily Players! (2400+)

Two spots remaining! Join US Warriors and get in before war matchmaking tomorrow. Organized war strategy in a great alliance that uses all war flags.

1 Like

What he said

AND we rock, we downed a 9* rare Titan recently too.

Facts. Plus, that was a short-handed win

Space available for active and competitive players - join us and improve your game.

US Warriors has slots available for two dedicated and active new members.

What’s offered:

• An alliance that uses all war flags more often than not
  • New war chest - just finished a war chest and are at 4/25 towards the next one
  • On a 5-war win streak with coordinated but flexible strategy
  • Easily killing 8* titans, the occasional 9* & 9* rare when they appear
  • All players are active daily
  • Current openings are from 2 players moving to a more casual alliance - haven’t had to kick anyone for months

What’s required:

• Use all war flags if opted in. 5 teams of at least 3000 power suggested.
  • Hit titan daily, preferably 4-5 times each
  • 1800 trophies or +/- 3500 team power
  • Eagerness to grind & improve
  • LINE is helpful but not mandatory - all important communication also runs in-game

Questions? Contact SC5003 or join US Warriors in-game.

Two slots available for players who opted out of the current war - [Ex-Member]'s need not apply.

Looking for daily players who use all flags. Have fun, talk strategy, kill titans, dominate wars - join us!

:crossed_swords: US Warriors currently has 2 open spots for active new members who want to help take down 9*-10* titans and participate in a coordinated war effort. Looking for gamers who play everyday and expect the same from their teammates. Join us!

Less than 3 hours to get in before the weekend war - join soon!

Tired of your current alliance teammates not using all their war flags? Frustrated with a bunch of zeroes on titans? Join US Warriors to discover that full participation isn’t only possible, it’s the norm.

Looking for two active players who love to play the game and want to progress rapidly. Enjoy increased loot opportunities from 9* titans and a coordinated war effort.

Do u still have a spot open? I play every day, use all war flags and hit titans. My alliance isn’t participating in wars and we are stuck on 4 star titan so I’m ready to move on.

Hey Wu - thanks for reaching out. We’re currently full but may have an opening after this war. Do you use the Line app? My user ID there is sc5003. If you send a message there I can keep you posted, or can circle back here after this war ends.

No I never used that before. Is that app a requirement for your alliance?

I’m interested in joining. I’m at level 46 4k+ Defense TP active player and use all war flags

Hi Bishop -

Thanks for your message and sorry we didn’t have space to accommodate. Glad you found a new alliance! Keep us in mind if you’re ever looking around again.

Shawn

Hi All -

We’re currently full but would love to stay in touch with anyone who may be interested in joining in the future. Send a message on the Line app to User ID SC5003 for the latest updates on space availability. Thanks!

Sidenote: Line is not required to join but is helpful for posting useful infographics & screenshots and for maintaining communication with those outside of the alliance.

:crossed_swords: US Warriors is looking for ONE active new member who loves to play and wants to progress rapidly. Enjoy increased loot opportunities from 9*-10* titans (with harpoon hits!) and a coordinated war effort.

We’re seeking gamers with 1800+ trophies who play everyday and expect the same from their teammates. Join us!

As a limited time offer, anyone who joins in the next day may get some gems through today’s “SHARE THE GEMS!” promotion :wink:

Last spot still available - get in during the next 4 hours to join this weekend’s war!

Looking for one more. Interested? Send a message to Line ID: SC5003

:crossed_swords: US Warriors currently has ONE open spot for an active new member who wants to help take down 9*-10* titans (with harpoon hits!) and participate in a coordinated war effort. Looking for grinders who play everyday and expect the same from their teammates. Join us!