⚡ US Warriors - Looking TWO Consistent Performers (2400+)

US Warriors

Current Roster: 29/30
Requirements: 2400+ Trophies

US Warriors is looking for ONE active daily player to join a friendly, competitive & respectful group. We’re seeking a gamer with 2400+ trophies who plays everyday and expects the same from their teammates. Join us!

About the group: US Warriors is an established alliance (500 days old today!) with primarily US-based players (and a few international) that are fun, helpful and competitive. We’re currently hitting 10*-11* titans and strive to use all war flags with a simple yet coordinated war effort. Chat is clean and the group is respectful & supportive. We have an optional LINE group chat for posting information and strategy guides but all important messages also run in-game. Interested but don’t meet the trophy requirement? Check out our training alliance (600+ trophies req’d), US Warriors: Barracks.

US Warriors is looking for ONE to complete our team, requirements and info above. Coming off an impressive war victory with 100% flag usage and a quick kill of a rare Titan.

Join us for the next one!

US Warriors: Barracks
18/30
1200+ Trophies

US Warriors: Barracks is the sister / training alliance for US Warriors. It’s a growing group that’s filled with knowledgeable veterans who have cut back (but still play daily), experienced players working on alt accounts, and newer players who are focused on farming, base building and leveling. Current entry requirement for US Warriors: Barracks is set to 1200 trophies.

Join us!

Yep. Yep. I feel a need to hype this alliance. JOIN US! For a chill experience with some less than friendly Titans, but very beatable they are! Just grab the fly swatter and suit up. Wars are optional, but we don’t keep it strict. Opt in? Use flags. Opt out? Spectate. Titans? Hit em.

UPDATE:

US Warriors: Barracks is still looking for active newer players who want to learn & build their rosters, or more experienced players who want a chill place to crush titans with less pressure. War optional, Alt accounts welcome. Move into the main US Warriors alliance (2400+) when you’re ready and want to step up your game even farther.

Current Snapshot:

• 19/30
  • 1200+ Trophies
  • 110K Alliance score
  • 6*-7* Titans

Join us!

1200+ Trophies
7*-8* Titans
20/30 Members

Like playing each day but looking for a place that’s not so high pressure? Want to hit lower titans while you stock up on mats? Like to help out newer players and answer questions?

US Warriors: Barracks could be the spot for you. It’s a growing alliance that’s friendly and semi-competitive. We love killing titans and ask that everyone uses flags each day but don’t have any requirements for minimum damage - it’s the effort that counts. We strive to use all flags in war if opted in (war optional) but recognize that some of our players are still building their roster depth.

US Warriors: Barracks has a number of experienced players who used to be in our main alliance (US Warriors, 2400+ Trophies) but wanted a place that was a little more laid back. It also has a couple of players working on alt accounts. Both types of players are welcome, as are newer players who eager for advancement.

Join us!

Couldn’t have said it better.

Important info for the tl;dr crowd:
no minimum titan damage (just hit it)
use all flags if opted into war

Join us. You know you want to… so just do it.

1200+ Trophies
7*-8* Titans
27/30 Members

Like playing each day but looking for a place that’s not so high pressure? Want to hit lower titans while you stock up on mats? Like to help out newer players and answer questions?

US Warriors: Barracks could be the spot for you. It’s a growing alliance that’s friendly and semi-competitive. We love killing titans and ask that everyone uses flags each day but don’t have any requirements for minimum damage - it’s the effort that counts. We strive to use all flags in war if opted in (war optional) but recognize that some of our players are still building their roster depth.

US Warriors: Barracks has a number of experienced players who used to be in our main alliance (US Warriors, 2400+ Trophies) but wanted a place that was a little more laid back. It also has a couple of players working on alt accounts. Both types of players are welcome, as are newer players who eager for advancement.

Join us!

Still looking for some help in US Warriors: Barracks if anyone needs a new home. Check out what some of our new members have to say:

1200+ Trophies
7*-8* Titans
27/30 Members

Join us!

Hi, searched for you, invite only, and it looks like you filled up again. I am interested and more than meet requirements. I am looking for a place to continue building out my stable. In an alliance now with low participation that struggles with 5*. I am continually the top titan and war hitter and just lack the opportunity to pull decent ascension mats. That said I am absolutely bottle necked and need an alliance with a bit more capacity. Not a Line user but can be active in text chat. I sit 1800-2200 cups, D team of 4200. Large stable of heros just need mats. Give me a heads up if there is a waitlist, I can be patient.

Hey Pelz, thanks for reaching out. Sounds like you’d be a great fit. We are full at the moment (as of an hour ago) but can definitely put you at the top of the list. Would guess that there will be another opening in the next week or so if you can hang on. Will circle back here

Sounds good I’ll hang tight. SC you can contact me here I’ll keep my eyes out for a reply. No idea how alliance invites work?

Hey, Pelz - have that opening. Request to join and we’ll get you in :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. Seems to be a great group, very welcoming and active. New home.

1 Like

1400+ Trophies
7*-9* Titans
28/30 Members

Join us!

1 Like

1600+ Trophies
8*-9* Titans
28/30 Members

Join us!

Hey @Pelz - you doing alright? Haven’t seen you in game for a couple days and wanted to check in

Sorry SC the touch sensor went out on my phone, but Apple was really snappy and got it back to me already! Backing up from Icloud and will be requesting re-admittance. My apologies for no heads up but I couldn’t even unlock the phones. Was a real bummer,

US Warriors
2400+ Trophies
10*-12* Titans
28/30 Members

US Warriors is looking for two active daily players to join a friendly, competitive & respectful group. We’re seeking gamers with 2400+ trophies who play everyday and expects the same from their teammates. Join us!

US Warriors is an established alliance (600+ days old) that’s fun, helpful and competitive. The group has low turnover and we’re looking for new members who want a long-term spot. We’re currently hitting 10*-12* titans and use all war flags with a simple yet coordinated war effort. Chat is clean and the group is respectful & supportive. We have an optional LINE group chat (LINE ID: sc5003) for posting information and strategy guides but all important messages also run in-game.

Interested but don’t meet the trophy requirement? Check out our intermediate alliance (1800+ trophies req’d), US Warriors: Barracks.

Cookie Settings