⚡ US Warriors: Active Group Looking For TWO Daily Players! (2400+)

I’m interested in joining. I’m at level 46 4k+ Defense TP active player and use all war flags

Hi Bishop -

Thanks for your message and sorry we didn’t have space to accommodate. Glad you found a new alliance! Keep us in mind if you’re ever looking around again.

Shawn

Hi All -

We’re currently full but would love to stay in touch with anyone who may be interested in joining in the future. Send a message on the Line app to User ID SC5003 for the latest updates on space availability. Thanks!

Sidenote: Line is not required to join but is helpful for posting useful infographics & screenshots and for maintaining communication with those outside of the alliance.

:crossed_swords: US Warriors is looking for ONE active new member who loves to play and wants to progress rapidly. Enjoy increased loot opportunities from 9*-10* titans (with harpoon hits!) and a coordinated war effort.

We’re seeking gamers with 1800+ trophies who play everyday and expect the same from their teammates. Join us!

As a limited time offer, anyone who joins in the next day may get some gems through today’s “SHARE THE GEMS!” promotion :wink:

Last spot still available - get in during the next 4 hours to join this weekend’s war!

Looking for one more. Interested? Send a message to Line ID: SC5003

:crossed_swords: US Warriors currently has ONE open spot for an active new member who wants to help take down 9*-10* titans (with harpoon hits!) and participate in a coordinated war effort. Looking for grinders who play everyday and expect the same from their teammates. Join us!

ONE spot remaining at US Warriors :crossed_swords: - come check us out if you’ve opted out of war or aren’t currently in an alliance. [Ex-Member]'s who bailed on their previous alliance after matchmaking need not apply.

Fresh off the short-handed kill of a 10* rare titan, US Warriors is looking for one more active and dedicated new member to help crush titans and war opponents. Enjoy increased loot opportunities from 9*-10* titans (with harpoon hits!) and a coordinated war effort.

:crossed_swords: US Warriors is seeking TWO dedicated players to join an active and helpful alliance. Enjoy increased loot opportunities from 9*-10* titans (with harpoon hits!). Must hit titan daily & use all war flags, 1800+ trophies.

US%20Warriors%20-%20Join%20us!%20(Black%20%26%20Gold)%20-%201800%20Trophies

Hey Shawn. Its JMB781. Could you add me to the group?

Gotcha, JMB - glad to have you aboard. With that we’re down to ONE open spot remaining:

:crossed_swords: US Warriors is seeking ONE dedicated player to join an active and helpful alliance. Enjoy increased loot opportunities from 9*-10* titans (with harpoon hits!). Must hit titan daily & use all war flags, 1800+ trophies.

:crossed_swords: US Warriors is looking for ONE active new member who loves to play and wants to progress rapidly. Enjoy increased loot opportunities from 9*-10* titans (with harpoon hits!) and a coordinated war effort.

We’re seeking gamers with 1800+ trophies who play everyday and expect the same from their teammates. Join us!

:crossed_swords: US Warriors is looking for ONE awesome teammate with 1800+ trophies who’s going to be active daily and use all titan & war flags. Looking for a grinder who loves to play, wants to advance their teams, and contributes in positive ways.

Is that you?? If so, join in game or send a message to LINE ID: SC5003.

About the group: Friendly & competitive bunch who support each other, frequently talks strategy and shares helpful tips & tricks. We’re currently hitting 9*-10* titans (with harpoons! mmm… titan parts) and ask that all flags are used if you’re opted into war. LINE is suggested but not at all required - all important messages run in the alliance banner. We’d happily welcome a new member who is advancing rapidly or an established player who wants a comfortable place to smash titans.

US%20Warriors%20-%20Join%20us!%20(Black%20%26%20Gold)%20-%201800%20Trophies

Yes, join us! I joined just a bit over a month ago and I feel like I hit the jackpot.

It’s a group of helpful and dedicated folks with unique personalities and a total lack of drama. We just like to smash titans, battle in AWs and support each other along the way.

I’m also happy to answer any questions you may have, but I guarantee you will be really happy you joined our squad!

2 Likes

I’ve been a member of this most awesome alliance for 102 days.

This is a group of dedicated players. Advice can be found in multitude.

examples:
I’ve been making harpoons for, I forget, but its been awhile, and if I weren’t a member of US WARRIORS I might not’ve been making them or much else. We push to succeed.

I’ve got maxed and talented heroes, something I would have gotten, but in triple the time. So if you wanna feel raw power or find strategies shared in group?

Look no further.

Competitive. No Drama. And yes, ACTIVE! (Friendly too!)

2 Likes

Hi I am looking for a competitive Alliance to join I am a co leader for the team I am with need more competitive Alliance over 2.5 trophy please let me know David user name Zephyr.

1 Like

Hey, David - thanks for reaching out. Would love to get you in the group but we picked up a 30th earlier today. May have another opening in the next few days - can chat about it on the Line app (User ID: sc5003) or if you want to temporarily join our feeder alliance / holding tank, US Warriors: Barracks.

Please let me know if you have any available space thanks David.

Hey, @Hitthe8balldavid - we finally have an opening in US Warriors if you’re still looking for a spot. Would love to get you in the group :slight_smile: