Ursena new hero or new Dark lord?- 49200 HP?!

What do you guys think? Will she be a new hero or would she only be the final boss of atlantis?

2 Likes

O.O the HP is massive
Gonna get there soon currently on level 5 province 27

Does someone knows the rewards for finishing on hard mode.

You can check this Topic i have posted screenshots for the final boss fight and the reward for the regular mission, i have won the final boss on hard but the rewards are regular stage completion you need to finish all hard levels to get the full reward

2 Likes

The octoqueen will probably be upgraded and become a titan queen…lol.
Btw, thanks for the post. I am 2 stage away from facing her. Knowing her specials I will only stack 2 - 3 holy heroes against her.

1 Like

:rofl:Gonna be a hero…I just know it

1 Like

The vFast Guin-Slayer.

also: resurrects all heroes and makes them invulnerable for 3 turns.

every time she gets hit, she poops out atlantis tokens.

1 Like

wow, they didn’t make it easy…

Timestops look good to bring. I think Wu Kong is mandatory if you don’t have Tarlak, I don’t see myself beating this boss without Wu even if his element is weak to the special.

Gretel | Melendor | Hu Tao | Red Hood | Wu Kong

Fingers crossed… that’s the best I got lol.

no prob without wu or tarlak on normal

1 Like

Dark Lord die.

Ursena escape.

2 Likes

Just completed it at both easy and hard.
Managed to complete the hard level without losing single hero and with a lot of my battle items still available
I think the key is going in the battle with the right heroes
For the second part which is like battleing a titan but without the need to rush I woulr suggest taking your time, study the board before you make a move and try to ensure that you hit the weak spot
I have images that I took at the start and end of the final stage if anyone wants me to post them
EDITED: Team was Mother North - Wilbur +9, Queen of Hearts +4, Joon, Vivica
took - Antidotes - Mane potions - Potent Healing Potions - Dragon Attack

Finished both mode with: Kunchen, Thorne, Khiona, Horghall and Wilbur. All maxed and with some talents. No item used.

P.S. HP are 65.000 in Hard Mode.

1 Like

Rumors say she will become a summonable Atlantis hero.
Rumors also say that her HP as hero might be slightly lower than her boss/titan version :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, btw. even Hard Mode with 65.040 HP is doable with a 4* only team. Proteus, Chao, Boldtusk, Wilbur, Scarlett and quite a lot battle items were enough (though, some of the heroes had up to +11 talents). Hänsel/Gretel would have been better than Proteus, but I don’t have them.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings