Attack
:shield:
Defense
:heart:
Health
760 731 1283

:dizzy: Special Skill: Depth Blast

• Deals 130% damage to all enemies.
  • Deals 260% damage if the target has more than 50% health remaining.
  • All allies reflect all status effects and 115% damage from enemies’ Holy Special Skills back to the attacker for 4 turns.
  • Deals extra damage against Holy.

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Ursena from her last-seen beta stats, skill, and design.

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Ursena?

This thread is for initial thoughts and discussion on Ursena.

Based on preferences of Forum members expressed recently, please try to stick mainly to Ursena and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Will she make you main team?

• Will you use her on Defense? Offense? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Will you give Ursena Sorcerer emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of her special?

• What do you think of her character design?

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

Or: How many summons are needed to get a Featured Atlantis Hero?

Special thanks to @Garanwyn for assistance on summoning odds and proofreading for this section.

It’s important to remember that Atlantis Featured Heroes have extremely low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Featured Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 3.2% chance of summoning a particular Featured Hero.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 28 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Featured Hero by pull 100
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Featured Hero by pull 920
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Featured Hero by pull 1410

Putting that in Perspective

• 72 out of every 100 people won’t get a specific Featured Hero by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 720,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Featured Hero

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get the specific Featured Hero by the 920th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 920 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Featured Hero

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:bulb: Have an Insight on Ursena’s Game Mechanics?

This thread is a great place to discuss anything and everything related to Ursena.

Once those discussions have yielded notable insights, I encourage others to make reference guides in #player-guides that synopsize specific questions and answers about Ursena.

Topics that are most appropriate for that are ones that players are likely to be searching for or wondering about in the future.

Creating a guide is a good way to make that information findable in the future without having to read through a ton of posts. You can make use of the Forum quote feature to avoid having to rewrite explanations that have already been well written.

Here’s an example of such a post: [GUIDE] How does the Queen of Hearts’ Taunt work with AoE specials, or specials affecting nearby enemies in addition to the target?

:ballot_box: Polls

Do you plan to Summon for Ursena this Atlantis?

• Yes, I want to try to get Ursena this Atlantis
  • No, I’m not interested in Ursena, or don’t think it’s worth trying with the Summoning odds

0 voters

Overall, what do you think of Ursena’s usefulness?

• I think Ursena is one of the very best heroes
  • I think Ursena is above average
  • I think Ursena is very average
  • I think Ursena is below average
  • I think Ursena is one of the very worst heroes

0 voters

Be sure to share your detailed thoughts in comments below!

What do you think of Ursena’s design?

• Ursena is one of my MOST favorite hero designs
  • Ursena is one of my LEAST favorite hero designs
  • I’m indifferent to Ursena’s design, I don’t have strong feelings either way

0 voters

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

7 Likes

I received Ursena beleave it or not on my very first Atlantis pull from using the coins thus making it my first pull altogether. WOW.

I have 500 coins left so will spread them out.

20 Likes

Well that’s exciting, congrats!

3 Likes

You bet it was, LOL. Thanks

How many players does that happen to.

Her stats look great so will update it as she matures.

2 Likes
31 Likes

That was kinda ridiculous. :laughing:

Congrats!

5 Likes

I just did another and got Khagan. That’s 2 5*s in a row.

This is crazy and for free.

9 Likes

I was contemplating whether to post in the RCT thread lol

1 Like

Congrats man, you did well. I got Muggy as well.

1 Like

Spend all the coins I had from the S2 finish reward, but no luck. Only doubles.

Best hero for me would be Ariel, but I’d like to have Ursena & Inari as well. No chance of getting them though :sweat_smile:.

Ursena seems pretty strong. She does roughly as much damage as Quintus but at average speed and with a nice side effect against yellow titans and raid stacks. Bit lower HP than Quintus, but her defense stat+ Atlantis family makes more than up for it.
Reduced damage on low health targets is a draw back. Kageburado is a sniper and can kill most targets, even when their below 50%. Ursena doesn’t deal enough damage to kill targets with above 50% HP and does even less when they are below. Best to have a second purple with average mana to finish them off. Unfortunately the best person to do this is Mok-Arr and nobody wants him.

I want Ursena and gravemaker

2 Likes

does she reflects the mana cut (f.e. Guin) as well?

I did 40 pulls, obviously for GM, but did not get him, nor the HOTM, but i got Inari and Ariel, so Im pretty happy with that. I usually have terrible luck so 2 atlantis 5*s in a 40 is very good IMO even though its more than 300 pulls since i got my last HOTM.

3 Likes

33 Likes

says reflects status effects too, i think it should be but someone needs to try and see who has her :slight_smile:

is mana cut a status effect? nor a damage… so someone has to try it :smiley:

dude thats awesomeness :smiley:

edit:
ariel - ursena - guin - kage - snip snap sniper → could be my deff with a ton of luck :rofl:

1 Like

It reflects it back at guin and given she has just used all her mana doesn’t do anything

but saves from manacut all her buddies… its nice i guess