URGENTLY WEAKEN THE LAST STAGE BOSSES of Musketeer Challenge

There are big problem in Musketeer Challenges for Rare Heroes (last stage) I tried different teams and different weapons… impossible to pass… or very, very difficult… need boss rebalancing.

Totally agree, this is a “little” crazy to be honest. I have a good full collection of leveled 3* heroes who dispell and are full with emblems and LB but wow…this is hard people.

I know Zynga want to suck al our items up :hot_face: but let the game a game please :sleepy: @Petri

3 Likes

Thanks for the warning, I’ll spend the time in other things than playing this quest.

Yes I agree, fully emblemed lb heroes and the constant counterattack is ridiculous, you really want to suck the fun out of it don’t ya. Very poor loot and extremely hard for even people,that have massive lb rosters let alone a casual player that wants some enjoyment and fun.

3 Likes

I passed last stage in total defense heroes team… but it is not fast and not harmonic

2 Likes

Yes it is difficult.
For the first time in a long time I had to repeat a level.
I am a 4.5+ ftp and have many nice older and newer 3* heros.

Advice:
Overheal is very important.
If the game generated effects can be dispelled dispell heros are helpfull but see next advice. I did it without dispelling heros.
Dragons and diamonds and timing them is key!
If possible you should dispell game effects just when they start so you have maximum time to attack until they are renewed.
This means save your dragons and diamonds and use them with optimum timing one after the other.
Minions seem to be bad since many bosses have anti minion specials.
I havent tried carpet bombing.
Spirit link could be a replacement for overhealing.

Wish you many good boards and hope you will finish the quest. :+1:

3 Likes

The last stage really is awful, and the more battle items you use, the less effective they become. I failed it plenty of times (those bosses hit hard) and learned at the boss stage, make sure your heros specials are ready to fire and that there are multiple “shields” on the board so you can set them off when their counterattack is active - every three turns is nuts!

2 Likes

Used this team
Joukahainen for the counterattck Dispell and block

4 Likes

gotta love taking 1,000+ damage that easily one-shots in last stage of rare! :joy: thankfully i managed to clear the level on my 2nd try but never again!!!

2 Likes

Why didn’t you post it in the bugs forum.
Making the last stage that hard could only happen by accident, don’t you think?
(Switch off “cynism”)

2 Likes

Maybe yes maybe not…some people already done this stage… it’s hard…maybe especialy prepared for high skill players… bugs are- where some thing works wrong

It’s certainly nasty. I passed level 10 with just Frosty barely alive and all others dead.

C-Kvasir is a huge help on these levels, by the way.

Seconded and thirded.

I finished with Kailani, Waqas, Sally, Hawkmoon and Bane. Some tile clout plus a healer plus spirit link for suvrivability, and a couple of decent hit alls. Did use 5 arrows and 5 axes to help take out one of the bosses that was already damaged, otherwise used minor mana and minor healing pots.

But yeah make your diamonds and bombs early and often, and keep them around as long as you can. Take one out as soon as shield buff goes on.

Had to take it slow and easy and think a bit, which actually made it semi enjoyable

I enjoy a challenging challenge! Finished the second try with this team. I second the advise about timing with dragons and diamonds.

Hello. Here is a video where I show how to finish the rare and two different teams to finish the epic.

[youtube]Mousquetaires : comment finir le rare et l'épic? - YouTube

2 Likes
2 Likes

Going to close as it now been changed …

Thoses who have voted you may want to take those votes back …

1 Like