Urgent Message/ question for small Giant

Hello if you play for a long time and do not remember about the game it says

Hey guys, don’t be rude against @TrIxTeR, he had some demands from SGG, we all know that this is impossible to happen, so that’s it… End of story

1 Like

I love topics that have gigantic walls of text without punctuation where the OP keeps repeating himself. Basically just keep asking for freebies for no good reason.

1 Like

giving ninja heroes to veteran by default is mission impossible…SG think those with 4500plus TP might have spent thousands dollar for this game so money wont matter to them and still do pulling crazy to get these heroes…

This thread is still open? Should we start a GoFundMe for players who spend and don’t get what they want?

3 Likes

Question: What about the players who started playing the game who haven’t spent any money but have done well in the game…should they be entitled to free heroes and troops too ?

Spending thousands of dollars is to each players choice…You choose to spend all that money now you want free heroes and troops courtesy of the developers whose main purpose is to make money. Interesting :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

That wall of text to start was awful to sift through. Punctuation is your friend. If you have been playing that long and don’t think this is the conversation they have when reading your requests then I feel sorry for you…

4 Likes

I leave you people alone for one day and look what is happening here.
If we keep asking for things here. Can i have Tell and Vela back how they where release?

Edit: I’m a veteran to. I start playing since before Khiona was hotm.

1 Like

You are however a person who hate punctuation.

2 Likes

Hey @TrIxTeR you are right, ninja heroes is extremely powerful, i’ve found them on raid. they can even dodging tiles!
U have to spend more money even deeper to get this super excellent ninja heroes:

Here’s the video of garnet and cobalt on defense:

Like comment and subscribe on my youtube channel for more raid videos of EP and all new shiny heroes performance in the future. (There is zulag video also on how she performs as a tank on defense)

1 Like

wait!!! now you are upset because somebody might spend more money then you to improve heroes or troops…
Who cares…it’s not your right to dictate what a person spends.
Next even if a person who might have an unlimited credit card in their posession to buy all the new flashy heroes and troops and level them fully, does it take away from those who have experience and knowledge of the game and know how to use the new heroes and troops?

2 Likes

The easy answer is « don’t introduce heroes that will give an unfair advantage to those just lucky enough to get them »

1 Like

Dude, punctuation is not just a good idea, it makes things readable. That was an epic wall of text with just one question mark. I could make no sense of it,

1 Like

Don’t feel like you missed out. It wouldn’t have made any sense with world-class punctuation.

2 Likes

I’m a semi-professional complainer / game critic myself, and I have to say, this one just missed all the marks of a quality complaint. Low effort, poorly explained, self contradictory, false premises, blatantly inaccurate statements, totally invalid argument.

3 Likes

You should have been an academic! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This was the one that got to me the most. Complaining that some people should now spend money and make him obsolete in the game, which he got to by spending money to overtake others, and that he should be rewarded for the behaviour he has exhibited which he wants to prevent in others now…

2 Likes

Yep…

Original thread lost validity after mentioning that people in his alliance had been playing for 6 years.

I can still work with an invalid premise as long as the poster’s heart is in the right place.

But saying “I spent a bunch of money and now other people are spending money and catching up to me”…

Totally lost my sympathy vote there.

1 Like

But I know people who have played this long… :rofl:

Cookie Settings