Urgent Message/ question for small Giant

Dear trixter, After reading all ur looooong post finally i can make a conclusion that actually u are afraid that shiny new ninja heroes will break this game mechanic by them becoming too OP.

I can say to you just relax, that not gonna happen. Indeed they are strong, but they won’t break the game.

If we feel the new ninja heroes too OP and breaking the game, we can just simply make a new thread with the title “PLEASE NERF ALL NINJA HEROES”. And they will get nerfed just like it happens to telluria and vela.

So relax. And keep doing ur regular summon. One day u will get this new shiny ninja on ur roster too.

So cast away your fear to the hands of SG. SG will save your soul (and your money to their big pocket :rofl:)

3 Likes

Never said I couldn’t be competitive I have broken into the top 100 globally twice even with the screw up of accidentally leveling critical troops rather than mana troops. I don’t feel entitled and yes it was frustration when I said are we going to get a free Ninja hero because obviously small giant isn’t going to give anything away for free so my real concern is people with large credit card limit going in and doing crazy amounts of pulls then spending crazy amount of more money to level those 798 power Heroes without emblems then leveling up those crazy powerful attack ninja troops and putting people that have spent years playing the game and going through hundreds upon hundreds of horrible pulls and getting a good hero worth leveling up maybe one or two out of a hundred pulls then just knocking us right out of top competitive mode. So no I do not feel entitled I feel concern. So I am sorry for speaking while I was still feeling enraged and no I do not expect to get anything for free as I have been playing this game for quite a while and and I think the only thing I ever did get for free was a Royal tabard out of a rare Titan once since I started playing on January 4th 2018 that’s right I corrected myself again I downloaded the game right after Christmas of 2017 but did not play it until January 4th of 2018 and was unaware of the game only being out since 2017 and I was incarcerated 4 months awaiting trial which I beat that case before people start ranting about me being a criminal LOL so no again I don’t feel entitled I simply feel concern

Troll alert.

This thread is going nowhere.

As for myself… I’m out.

1 Like

Dear trixter, are u afraid facing ninja heroes on raid even before u actually really facing them?

They are just shiny new heroes. And it not ready yet. Wait a couple weeks after they are available on every raid before judging whether all the ninjas worth it to be afraid of or not.

Trust me, even if someday u find out they are too strong, in the end u will find a “holes” how to beat them. Just like people finally find a way to beat Guin or Telluria.

Just relax okay. I believe soon or later eventually you will get all ninja heroes as long as u keep spending and summoning them.

Don’t rush and no need to be afraid. Ur defense is far more scarrier for the new player with all complete set of ninja heroes. So no need to think otherwise.

Once again i say, cast down all ur fears and money to the hands of SG, cause he will save you. Amen and amen. :pray::pray::pray:

Hey trixter, don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel.

I am 100% pure ftp and never spend any single money to this game (absolutely $0). And have played this game for about 3 years or more.

But the the thing i like the most is facing any strong defense team (the strongest and the scariest the better). And i can’t wait to face this shiny new ninja heroes on defense too. I will definitely upload the video if someday i find them on raid defense.

Here’s my youtube channel link :crazy_face:

3 Likes

No I get it and I admit I went too far when I asked if we were going to get Ninjas for free that was more frustration than anything but I am concerned about people with high limit credit cards coming in flooring knees insanely powerful Heroes and watching YouTube videos of some of my favorite veteran players and scoring some good tips from them he’ll learn how to play the game then spending more money to ascend them and within a few months of playing there in the upper tiers. I’m not scared nor am I going to quit playing and I’m sure I will score some of these Heroes myself but I’m just concerned with the fact that if these new players come in and drop thousands and thousands they’re going to be able to raise up to levels that have taken us years to get to I also understand that I’m still learning new tactics and techniques matter of fact one of my favorite players anchor I believe just made a video the other day about a big mistake that I had made myself it took a long time for me to realize the difference between critical troops and Mana troops and I spent a lot of resources upgrading critical troops great for defense when I should have been top level Mana troops or at least close to it by now where I am only just over halfway on the Mana troops now. But my point is is I understand that no matter how much money they spend it’s not going to buy them skill but at the same time I am concerned that people are just going to be jumping into this game and within a few months are going to be top level players so that’s all. a lot of people twisted my words and unfortunately I had to report one who went a little too far because hey that’s what this place is for right to voice our concerns? I get it I’m sure I will get these Heroes myself and I’m sure I will love them but I’m also sure that it’s new and I’m concerned about it time will tell I’m not giving up even despite the people and their negative comments to my concerns I mean one person even went on there about my punctuation talk about off topic LOL I told them to blame Google because I use talk to text my fingers are way too big to be typing all this. Let’s just ride it out and see what happens right?

I am a level 71 player and Alliance Leader. I’m a vet I say! Can I get some free stuff too? I’d like a free Ninja. Or four. Seriously. But not really serious.

My friend they are never going to give you anything. Ever.

Dude, I literally said you seem like a nice guy in the post right after the punctuation joke.

Besides, I’m hardly the only one to comment about how difficult the posts were to read.

I even offered a suggestion that, maybe after you have purchased a certain amount of lifetime gems (say 500k) that you could be allowed to have a coin that lets you handpick any one hero that you want.

I even offered a helpful suggestion for your text-to-speech issue.

Listen, if someone wants to spend, “Thousands and thousands,” to be one of the elite in a phone game, as far as I’m concerned, they can have it. I’ll do PoV, VIP and a few of the cheap deals if I feel like blowing a couple bucks…which is usually just leftover in my gift card balance after doing the VIP and PoV. If I’m going to spend thousands of dollars, it’ll be on something that doesn’t involve a 5.5 inch screen.

3 Likes

@TrIxTeR

Please write your posts in a way, that it is readable. No punctuation, no paragraphs.
And always TLDR. It’s a pain in the *** only trying to read what you post.

BTT: How many votes do you have already? Maybe you should have the wits to get to the point, that you are very lonely with your mindset and let be.

1 Like

This is hilarious, why don’t you ask for something serious instead of your ludicrous greed. Maybe you should of started by saying it would be nice for some loyalty program to be implemented. Maybe a “super hero token” after each year of play… not gimmie new hero’s because I’ve been playing long enough… I saw your post 5mins after you posted it and was curious where this would go. Just as I thought, I too was curious at first if this was a joke. This, all in all, was very comical. Thank you!

Can you see what is probably the biggest (amongst the many) issue wtih your own posts?

2 Likes

Yeah but how dare they make the 2021 Corolla better than the 1998 one.

4 Likes

The newer one boasts 1.21GW of power so you can go back and see why they discontinued the old pile of crap. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You devilish time traveller you; the game is 3.5 yo. Reveal yourself Mr world of tomorrow :rofl:

3 Likes

Hey this is actually great news for all of us. It seems in the world of tomorrow, SG showers loyal, long-term customers with free heroes and troops is a normal thing…

Thank you for bringing joy and hope to the rest of us, traveller of the future!

1 Like

Top 86! My highest was global 2. Cups for that at this time was 2969. never managed to be the number One, but wayne :rofl:

Wow, congratulations. I manage to do that 1 - 2 per week, most of the time it‘s accidentally, when i close the app after finish PVP with a global ranking around 100 - 300.

Then i let the others starts attacking. At the end i have enough revenges to do next time in my tower. I rarely searching for opponents, because i have revenges enough.

As a formerly bigger spender and now almost FTP or CTP i can feel your pain a lil bit. But i have almost no words for some of your postings… . Anyway, i am not feared from some shiny Ninja Heroes in defence. Let them come! There‘s always a way to beat them!

Btw, i think the ultimative Hero Token would be an awesome idea (you just get one for every year you play). :ok_hand:

Edit: Found a screenshot on top 3. There was no emblems back then.

2 Likes

LOL Are we really supposed to believe a guy that has spent “tens of thousands of dollars” in this game is rocking a Khagan and Kadilen in their defense team?

2 Likes

Isn’t that a little nuts?

20 bits of intrigue.

1 Like

So you’re on top because you started early and now you want SG to give you free stuff so that you can be guaranteed to remain on top, instead of using the knowledge and experience that you gained over the last 3.5 years to keep yourself there? Also thereby making it impossible for any new player to ever get on top too and thus making them frustrated and hate the game.

ENTITLED MUCH?

1 Like

Hello if you play for a long time and do not remember about the game it says