Uraeus – 5* Holy/ Yellow - Feburary 2021 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

I guess grimble is going past 3.70 now that I pulled Uraeus just now… good synergy. So happy to have pulled him, though the ninjas keep dodging me…

Levelling my Grimble and Uraeus too, for similar reasons. Bera beware.

They’re supposed to do that!

1 Like

Suggest those with bertila and uraeus to take minion bonus in ninja tower event. their minion passive is very benefical there.

2 Likes

They are offense only, as her special does nothing besides damage on attack (slashes from defending heroes are non-elemental and specials ignore elemental properties unless it’s elemental defense down).

I have them maxed and they prove efficient in yurple teams and in NT because they hit hard and that reversal is much better than Chameleon’s. But yeah, they are gimmicky and definitely not very versatile.

I just got him and i am so excited because i haven’t gotten a hotm that i was actually excited for for a long time now!!

I think he is going to be really fun to play with but i have two concerns (these are minor but I’m greedy and want him to be the best he possibly can be lolololol)

• resistance to sand damage is lame because sand damage is rarely ever used in this game. Only like 4 heroes maybe have it and only 1 or 2 of them are actually ever used?

• i wish his DoT would do like 50% damage for heroes without a minion just so it can always be useful. Just like another person commented, there are going to be many times where you are fully charged and the minion hero is not ready to bring out their minions or the minions hero is already dead. It kind of stinks that this part of his ability may never be used. Would love half damage or something for heroes without a minion

1 Like

I hope, they will use mine idea Heroes equipment - #8 by Cerevan_the_Omni
:slight_smile:

I hope so too, @Cerevan_the_Omni ! :heart:

I agree with you 100% on having to find the right synergy between heroes when using Skadi… I have been using the in alliance raid feature to help with finding new ways to set out a team of heroes who work well with eachother.

Whats everyone thoughts on emblem path? Guessing attack all the way

Balanced type. He is sturdy and powerful.

4 Likes

what is better? Summon this month to get Uraeus or wait for March?

this month is better uraeus is a good hero

wait for April
20charactersforourladyofdiscord

Cookie Settings