Uraeus – 5* Holy/ Yellow - Feburary 2021 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

this month is better uraeus is a good hero

wait for April
20charactersforourladyofdiscord

Yes she’s offense! I think she is one of the best counters to Odin! She starves him and makes him vulnerable against both yellow and dark.

I run a Blue yellow stack against Frigg, BK, Odin and she is my star player. Use Blue to weaken BK, while I farm yellow to feed Norns…hit BK with Norns, now my Blue is effective against Frigg and Odin weak against yellow!

…BTW when I forgot to swap my dark titan team out for the next holy titan I did over 80K damage with a very holy starting board (she is on my titan team for tile damage).

I am thinking about pairing her with Chameleon to see what happens…

Summon both is better.

Any thoughts on the Hero of the month Uraeus? I got him and I’m hoping he is worth what it will cost to level up. I already have so many five star heroes taking forever to assend. Can’t seem to get enough fine gloves or sturdy shields so I have a lot of 4* & 5* heroes stuck any thoughts on that?

This another thread that could help.

Damn… I have 1600 unused ranger emblems with no ranger 5*, while for sorcerer’s there’s Mitsuko, Vanda, Quintus and now Uraeus… I already stripped Sabina and GillRa and most likely will take away +7 from Quintus to take Vanda to +18, then start working on Uraeus… Mits is +19…

How is uraeus compared to joon/poseidon?

If you have a level 23 mana troop, another yellow hero that grants blind, or Joon doesn’t have a costume, Uraeus is probably easier to use.
I have a costumeless Joon and I also have a Thor, so I’m using Uraeus instead of Joon.
Uraeus is more sturdy than Joon and is less likely to die due to his minions’ summoning and innate abilities.

3 Likes

I am the exact opposite. Got lucky with summons yesterday, used 1400 Vahalla coins (still sitting on 3000 been saving them all) and pulled Gefjon and Uraeus. All ranger emblems currently on Buddy, Seshat and Lianna, Gefjon shows up. Conversely, Mitsuko and Sabina are at max and I am sitting on 780 sorcerer emblems.

Either way it’s a nice problem to have.

2 Likes

Aaaa… care to trade? :grin:

Emblems or would you like a spare Lianna?

Both! :grin::grin::grin:

20 times never gonna happen…

1 Like

I failed to get Uraeus. Not surprise actually… did around 40 pulls. 12 of it at VF (with zero s3 5*, and considering i finished all levels, most likely I will never get one)

Anchor generally gives for Ureus B +. How does this look to you?It makes me a little strict!

For me he is like Gregorion, a secondary sniper with a cool secondary effect. He is a nice HOTM in my opinion, and deserves his darts.

another raid with +20 uraeus on defense

uraeus with 1076 attack vs. bertila with 1000 defense
he did approx. 1k dmg with his special.
without ailments or buffs on both sides.i

He is not to be understimated. Especially against heros with lower defense he has oneshotting potential.

he did also 1.3k vs unemblemed elena.

Slower then lianna, but on the plus side bypassing minions.

solid hero overall.

5 Likes

What should the emblem path be? Obviously attack is prioritized first but what after that?

Health so his minions get more base health or defense?

Health, as you said, for minions

1 Like

defense of course the health effect is minimal

2 Likes