Upgrading Current Quests

I as I am sure many others do, do every quest, I am talking mostly about the more common ones like the recruits, gems, farmable, craft items etc which we get daily.

They where great to do and challenging back in the earlier days but it been a few months now, quite a few where basically I have 1 rainbow team set and it covers all and I complete it in like within 5 minutes and then I need to wait another 23 and half hrs for the next lot to come up, it gets a bit boring these days, actually more than a bit.

Would it be a bad suggestion to request maybe extending these quests to have more and harder levels which would allow for more advanced players more playing time. HONESTLY it’s not even about the rewards themselves, just the challenges really.
I don’t think you affect the lower layers as I not asking to change what is currently in place but expand on it by adding extra levels thus it wouldn’t affect the lower players at all other than maybe encouraged them to have a go.

The other option is to have new harder ones added to the quest but I think expanding on current quests might work better.

Honestly it takes me 30 seconds to get through a level on these quests, I dying for some excitement in the game between events mannn, lol. Not addicted much hey, LMAO.

Just a thought, every vote counts!

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Revamp / Update the “QUESTS” - New Uncommon and Rare Quest Ideas

7 votes have been moved.