Upgrading 5* heroes for a FTP player

I will start my first run at TC20 later today.
I expect with average luck to get a 5* in a month and a half.
Maybe a bit earlier as I will have my second TC later this month.
But, my question is, has anyone averaged the time or recruits needed to fully ascend a complete team of 5*, each feeding with his color?

Here you go mate

4 Likes

You beat me to it by 10 seconds @Inigo!

@BlazingHobgoblin, while everyone loves to get five star heroes, don’t neglect your good four-star options as well. Those are really the backbone of any team until you’ve been playing for a year or more. Many epic heroes are far better than their legendary counterparts particularly if you can only take the legendary hero up to 3/70.

3 Likes

Interesting you should ask that as i’m actually doing something similar at the moment but purely for 4*'s

I’m running a full 4* rainbow levelling team from level 1 to max using a very specific training camp set up.

Results so far are that after exactly 7 days all 5 heroes are about half way through 3rd ascension.

Based on the higher XP requirements as you level i’m hoping to have all 5 maxed in around 2.5 to 3.5 weeks from start to finish.

I do want to try the same thing for a full stable of 5*'s and have the heroes to do it but but nowhere near enough ascension mats :frowning:

I’ve done a full write up on the levelling strategy, camp set up and thoughts behind it and once all 5 are maxed i’ll post it on here.

If you did want a look at the guide so far just drop me a message on LINE @AndyBSG and i’ll send you a copy.

6 Likes

Thank you.
I did see that threath some time ago but didn’t understand it like I do now.
So more or less about 1000 feeders for each hero, with a mix of 1* and 2* of same color.

And I know the 4* are equally important, that’s why I asked. If a 5* requires months of feeders, I will have to choose.
I have a fully ascended Rigard, and four more on the way, with Wilbur as my last addition. He will be of great help on titans, I hope.
And I love Cyprian. Maybe he isn’t great VS bigger opponents or VS fast 5*s but on low diamond he and Rigard are the key to win better teams

1 Like

I hope to read it when you finish it.
But I don’t have LINE so I will wait you to post it on the forum

1 Like

This is your name on Line. Could be also your line id, but i doubt it?

hey andy-

im really curious about the tc setup u used for this…but i cant seem to find u on line. hmmm. it sounds pretty amazing tho so hopefully i can find u sooner rather than later-i hav 10 4star heroes to level up (in 6mo of playin the ep gods hav only bequeathed to me 1lonely 5star) &wud like to see them in play b4 the year is out…

so here’s hoping. thanks!!

《 i am … requiax 》

@requiax It’s still a work in progress at the moment as i’m only up to day 11 but hopefully this link will work

https://1drv.ms/w/s!Aq-1Jx1BSEqKlhcnTNwT9kmpcwgj

Here’s the daily levelling progress so far

Day Boldtusk Agwe Cyprian Gretel Buddy
0 1.11 1.1 1.1 1.1 1.1
1 1.26 1.17 1.12 1.9 1.18
2 2.13 1.39 1.36 1.30 2.1
3 2.29 2.21 2.14 2.2 2.18
4 2.48 2.31 2.29 2.29 2.35
5 3.20* 2.48 2.40 2.40 2.4
6 3.29 3.7* 3.8 2.47 3.19*
7 3.34 3.18 3.20 3.6 3.28
8 3.43 3.25 3.32 3.21 3.35
9 # 3.55 3.39 3.45 3.41* 3.48
10 4.11 3.47 3.49 3.49 3.54
11 4.22 3.56 3.53 3.54 3.58

The * shows where their skill ups hit level 8(Boldtusk was 1.11 when I started so had a bit of a head start)

All in, based on current progress i’m expecting all 5 heroes to be maxed by around day 17, depending on how much the levelling slows down during final ascension

1 Like

Thanks for the data. But I think you wont end on day 17. It’s only a hunch, not supported with data, except I’m leveling a few 4* on last levels and they consume a lot of feeders per level.
In any case excellent work, and update your results as they approach the final stages.
Probably I’m wrong, as I only have maxed 1 4* before my current batch

And if you do finish in 17 days, you are really much faster than me upgrading your heroes, hahaha.
Maybe I’ll try your method

Wow,
there r a many players which must have a lot of time. When I see what someone Time have for such statistics! Heavy! But everyone his own ■■■■ ;-)Greetz!

@requiax @BlazingHobgoblin

Finally finished my levelling guide.

Took 20 days in total to level a full five hero rainbow 4* team

thanks for the link andy. &all ur hard work! lets just hope i get a 5star 2try it on! all the best!
requiax

《 i am…requiax 》

Yeah!
U r to 100% right!
The only problem is, that the items which u need to lvl up simply not get! I played with a friend and the hit was, that he all the items had, which I need but he not!
A look in my inventory was exactly the same! I had many things, which I not need!
That was the only problem, that the heroes didn’t get more strength…!
Greetz
And a happy Easter time :rabbit: