Upgrades stronghold 26?

Hi. I am on castle level 25 and all ather buildings are maxed. Any plans to upgrade building limits?

Not heard of at the moment.

We await Sneak Peek for 2021 from the game devs which may shed some light on what new features are coming to the game this year. If they have any plans for increasing the building cap, it will surely be noted there (although my gut feeling says it’s not on the menu).

It took 2 years to get past stronghold 20. I wouldn’t expect to see a move past 25 for at least another 12 months if they somehow haven’t killed the game by then

1 Like

no thanks XD
i don’t want to have over two weeks if building time for probably a new building that would take over 3 months to max for a very likely underwhelming feature

2 Likes

Lately game has evolved quite fast. I’m bot huge fan of this development (marathon to speed race) but it might mean that also new building levels will be seen faster than before.

For months now, I have been waiting for a new game update that will allow me to upgrade some structures to its advanced forms, i.e. 3 Houses to 3 Advanced Houses, 2 Mines to 2 Advanced Mines, 6 Farms to 6 Advanced Farms, 2 Iron Storages to 2 Advanced Iron Storages, 1 Food Storage to 1 Advanced Food Storage, and perhaps a Forge to an Advanced Forge and Advanced Watchtower.

I think this is the first time Small Giant haven’t provided a Sneak Peek, except that Season 4 matter and the Villains.

Still waiting…

This is the 2021 sneak peek:
stealing-piggy-bank

16 Likes

You’re bad and full of nasty ideas :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Anyone know when stronghold 26 is out

1 Like

Never heard of it.

20 chars…

The powers that be have never even suggested it. Follow the “Beta-Beat”, if anything ever comes up that will let us know.

1 Like

There is a need for more food and more iron, to advance with the heroes and troops, in addition to the forge. And climbing a few buildings can help with that.

2 Likes

There is a need for more food and more iron, to advance with the heroes and troops, in addition to the forge. And climbing a few buildings can help with that.

Cookie Settings