[UPGRADED - V35] Path Of Valor Harvesters Useless / Extend the duration or impact of Harvesters MASTER

You had two threads that were both about Iron and Food Harvester Relic suggestions, which were merged together.

Yes, and as you’ll see, it’s in this thread in Ideas & Feature Requests — which is the right place for a suggested change to the game.

I’m not sure what topic you’re referring to. You created this thread yourself, so I presume you don’t think it’s useless.

Were you talking about a different thread?

The moderators endeavor to stay on top of thread organization every day — and many Forum members routinely flag posts for merging as well (as was the case with the thread you’re asking about; it was flagged by a Forum member as a duplicate).

It would be very messy to clean up threads weeks later, so we try to handle those merges promptly, typically multiple times each day.

Threads in Ideas & Feature Requests and Bugs & Issues are particularly commonly merged, as repeated ideas and bug reports are common, but any duplicate thread on the Forum is subject to merger.

The Forum Rules actually specify that duplicate threads will be deleted:

But the moderators typically try to merge them instead, as a courtesy.

On a related note, I’m quite relaxed about answering questions about moderator decisions, but it’s technically against Forum Rules to discuss or debate moderation decisions:

Just a heads up, as posts asking about moderator actions are typically not replied to, or sometimes removed.

A better way to ask questions about such things is to flag your own post using the “Something Else” option, which will send a private message to the moderators and Small Giant Staff, so someone can reply to you directly.

But this was certainly fine here this time. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes