Upgrade time on my lvl 19 to 20 farm

Hi all,

Can I get a dev response please? I’ve been upgrading my farm and I recently started to get my farm from 19 to 20…unfortunately the timer is just sitting there at 1d 23hrs. Pretty upsetting it has halted my advancement to start my giant harpoon production. Please help.

Kaz

A couple things:

1. you don’t need to upgrade Farms to make Giant Harpoons, although the added food production is helpful. But you do need to upgrade Food Storage.

2. how long has it been stuck on 1d 23hrs?

3. have you contacted Customer Support? The Forum is primarily for player peer support, so you’re unlikely to get a developer response here.

If you haven’t already, you can contact Support through the game by clicking on the SUPPORT button instead of “report a bug.” There are instructions here:

2 Likes
  1. I’m on my way to building up storage for food to be able to do so.

2. It isn’t stuck now but it has only advanced 3 hours in the past 5.

3. Noted I was looking for that button and won’t try to post on the forum for simple errors, thank you for the info and the prompt response.

Kaz

1 Like

This might just be an issue of how it displays, since it only updates each hour. It would appear unchanged until the very end of each hour.

If you know exactly when you started it, you could watch to see if it updates when expected.

Otherwise Support may be able to check that for you to make sure it’s updating properly.

I hope they’re able to help! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings