Upgrade of Season 1 – Add Hard Mode

I like the idea of Hero or Troop tokens being the reward for progress of a S1 hard mode. You get a free pull at Atlantis portal for every 20 stages of hard mode completed, so run the same frequency here. It’ll help out newer players with additional pulls at S1 portal.
Even if they just increase the drop rate for standard loot would be nice. S1 is probably the daily go to for most folks farming needs when Atlantis isn’t active so a bit more loot wouldn’t hurt. As @ GoodApollo said, we’d see an increased benefit from all the harvesters we get from PoV.

Giving this guy a bump. Out of votes but voting here instead. :grin:

The only thing I would like to add is to give a free avatar and summons after completing all of season 1 hard mode or heck a free exclusive five star hero.

1 Like

Make a season 1 HARD side…Start it at the same point that season 2 opens up for new players…I get sick of farming the same old levels and that would add a little more fun…I am assuming it would be less code to do that than an entire new season…which I know they are doing anyway. Thanks.

Great !
Quoting my own post is surly the best I can do, but I need to re-revise my Statement once again :sweat_smile:

Well, I have to edit my post with „overbridge until S5“ :sweat_smile:
As S4 is sheddulled for next month… :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

It makes total sense, they should add hard mode to season 1 next year! New heroes also added the same way they have Atlantis Rising, Valhalla Forever and next S4*. With that we would have one boosted season for farming every week of the month :wink:

Can we have a season 1 hard mode? I often miss being a beginner at this game and think it would be fun to do season 1 again.

Perhaps with improved loot and some special summons?

Thanks for your consideration.

I moved to Ideas and Feature Requests category so people can vote on it

5 Likes

Season 1 Hard

It would be cool

Personally I am a fan of games that allow players to pick their difficulty instead of forcing all players to play at highest difficulty, or deliberately lose ( trophy dropping )

:triangular_flag_on_post: Flagging my own post, possible merge

Notes

Click for notes

Season 1 Hard

Adjustable Titans

Adjustable Rare quests

Player tactics for adjusting raid trophies

([Trophy Tactics] "Waffle, "Drop", "Slow Climb" and "Hover" or tactics for deliberately changing trophies)

Devs could add adjustable raids with adjustable loot ( +0 to +50% attack & defense bonus, optional Raid rules based on war / tournament rules, ability to fight defense bots for food & practice but no trophies, etc. )

But this is a business. It is not about fun. It is about profits.

Carnival games

(https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk_ZlWJ3qJI)

Arcade games

(https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vXBfwgwT1nQ)

FIN

3 Likes

oops,

Found it

(Upgrade of Season 1 – Add Hard Mode)

3 Likes

Thanks @Tess_01 greatly appreciated :+1:

2 Likes

No idea why, but I don’t have the option of liking your post. It’s a nice idea. I can autofarm with unemblembed 3 stars until level 17. Not a fan of the dark lord but he is totally beatable with most S1 4 stars (even if you can’t play that well like me.) :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

LoL :rofl:

S1-Hard with Dark-Lord popping up to give coins of all other seasons would be nice…

2 Likes

Lol I’m not sure why, maybe because Tess moved it to a vote button (please vote :+1:) for me S1 is always the best and I’d love one of those snowmen from province 8 in my roster!

1 Like

Lol absolutely, so long as he doesn’t come back asking for those coins back one day!

1 Like

Forum mechanics Votes vs likes

20characters

FIN

1 Like

Not voting here because I already voted in the other post linked by @Gryphonknight and I only have limited votes. I’d have to unvote something else to vote for this again.

2 Likes

Thanks @Gryphonknight really appreciate your knowledge here :+1:

I like this idea! Oh please SG, instead of pushing out new events, revamp season one and let players relive old experiences for better rewards. Thank you!

3 Likes

I think this is very possible since in Puzzle Combat where they only have a first season so far, they have what’s called “veteran mode” which is not just hard levels but also each province has a color you can’t use there.

There are also special enemies that exist there that give you veteran coins when killed, and 100 veteran coins give you a nice loot chest so it’s a great place to farm.

I would love to see them translate this to EP

4 Likes

Not out of love, quite literally the heart icon isn’t there.