Updates Raids Cheating

A simple way to solve this whole “different versions” issue would be to not allow several versions simultaneously.

Once a new update is rolled out, block the older ones from connecting to the servers.

Then that would block big part of the user base out of the game for possible several days? Because ITunes and Google store do not offer everyone the same version immediately, as stated before. I take not being able to revenge over not being able to play any day.
Or if you meant that block older version once ITunes and Google store have given update to everyone, then that is being done. That still does not prevent the problem that this thread was about.

3 Likes

It’s already been stated that they can’t flood everyone with the update and they have warned everyone that they were discontinuing earlier versions. They did that right beforeAW rolled out.

1 Like

Previously it was possible to play for several days on an older version (at least on Android) before it was blocked, while a newer version was available on Play.

But no, it doesnt solve the original problem.

Yeah, but as it takes several days to roll out the update, I don’t see this as a problem. Also I think the time is going to be shorter in the future cause of alliance wars.

Now you’re contradicting yourself.
It takes several days, its not a problem and its going to go faster in the future but out of their hands since Play/iTunes takes different times.

But I dont really see this as a problem either, just arguing for the sake of arguing in this case and suggested a possible fix.

Sry I’m a little bit confusing. The update rolling out is out of their hands. How ever there is few extra days after that it is possible to play with older version, as you mentioned, that is up to devs (I think). That time after the update rolling is probably going to shorten.

This is getting old maybe we should make it to we’re the player can’t play until update is complete I know it might irritate a few players but it makes it fair because the game informs you there is a update coming or available but the player decides not to update should not be able to play

Every single update, the same. Unable to revenge.
I can’t understand why older version users can attack newer. It seems more logical the other way around…

Sure, it takes a few days, but is just like a free raid shield. How much for a 4 day shield in store? A lot of gems. :roll_eyes:

This only stops revenge. There are still many players you can raid against. Some players cannot update ( see Notes )

==Notes==

1 Like

Totally wrong, I got raided, lost 55 trophies, other stuff and I can’t revenge because they’re on a different platform??? WELL… they SHOULDN’T have been able to raid me to bring with… :rage: CAN’T send pics because of low memory??

Raid someone else. There are plenty of players.

I don’t raid, I only revenge.

Then it is your issue.

Well, why couldn’t I log on until I updated, why did both my accounts say there is a new update on all devices? No, they knew, but they also know that until the game doesn’t allow you to raid anyone on a different platform, YOU can’t revenge them either.