[Updated for Wonderland 2019] All 3*-5* Hero Cards, Troops, Guides, Videos, Hero of the Month

-Added the 5 NEW Nature heroes added in v1.5
-Also added Vivica (no offense Vivica, small oversight)

2 Likes

-Added 8* version of Volcanic Dragon (Fire), reflective of Health changes made via update 1.5

-You can now Register an Account on the website. This was locked by default, unbeknownst to me.

2 Likes

-Added “Athena” Hero Card (Hero of the Month)

2 Likes

-Added 9* Onyx Dragon (Dark)
(courtesy of Revelate)

1 Like

-Added 1* Ice Titan
-Added 1* Holy Titan
-Users can now comment…

1 Like

Hey folks!

We’re experiencing some problems with User Registrations. When you use a free host, you tend to run into problems like these. I’ll let you know as soon as it’s resolved.

In the meantime, please feel free to watch videos and such. (It seems as though you can comment on videos).

Sincerely,
Avicious
Seven Days Departed

2 Likes

-Added 1* Nature Titan
-Added 2* Dark Titan

1 Like

Apologies for the website being down.

Turns out, switching my host is a bit more involved than I anticipated. I expect to be up and running within 24 hours from this reply.

Bare with us, please. :slight_smile:

-Avicious

1 Like

Your efforts are appreciated.

2 Likes

Had to revert back to my old host for now. Website should be up soon… Sorry for the delay…

1 Like

Website is back online! Enjoy :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Avicious thank you for all the great vids and information. Just curious as to why Ian getting what is in this screen shot I attached

I am toggling you 7ddgaming.com but ''tis is what I am getting, a couple if my friends in other alliance always ask where I get all the good information from would like to send them to the correct place.
Firedragon47
Dazed And Confused
Dragons Breath
Dazed And Confused V.2

1 Like

The website is working again! (thanks for letting me know about the errors)

**-Added 4 NEW Titans!**

www.7ddgaming.com

2 Likes

-Added 4* Demon Lord!
-LIKE our Facebook Page (…if you want to… you’ll see the post if you scroll down) :smiley:

https://www.facebook.com/SevenDaysDeparted/

1 Like

Seven Days Departed is in the process of upgrading their web hosting!
So, what does that mean?

We’re going to be down for a little bit, then it should be smooth sailing!
(FASTER and MORE RESPONSIVE)

We’ll let you know when we’re back online.(There are obviously some new additions to the Titan and Hero bestiary, added to the game by the devs)

Thank you for your patience while we propagate!!

-Avicious

2 Likes

Cant set it up on my Android ph screen is 1/2 size, wont work

@skunky I’m not sure what you mean, friend… Can you please elaborate on the issue you’re having?

Also, the website is up and running again. :smiley:

1 Like

I can only see half of the page so i cant read it, wants me to do setup and cant click on it cuz its off the page even if i flip my phone or try to move page over

1 Like

I just tested it on my phone and everything appears to be working. Keep in mind, the site is designed with newer technology, so your phone may not be compatible, if it’s older.

Sorry you’re having issues :confused:

-Avicious

1 Like

-Ares (August Hero of the Month) added!

http://7ddgaming.com/heroes/

Have a great day! :smiley:

1 Like