Ce_with_monocle: Ujid you spot aje? share jf

I don’t think anyone is going to say that. There’s a whole thread somewhere complaining about this. It’s driving me nuts too

You never know, it’s the internet. I once got into a very heated debate with someone on another forum when I said that I preferred Coca Cola over Pepsi, and he insisted that I was “wrong” (and had “data” to prove it). :laughing:

3 Likes

Even if you decide to not level up the hero, it’s an extra click. Sheesh.

The daily free summon token is gone if you already have one and by that I mean that you will not get the countdown anymore for a new free token.
I keep a stash of free summon tokens and because of that I am no longer getting the free daily token.
Thats one of the things that SG quietly took away when they removed the number of tokens from the main screen.

Free daily is still there. OK, I always have VIP, but the difference is I have x2 at free daily. No matter how many silver tokens I have.

1 Like

Nothing changed with the free Daily summons.

I just filled the monster chest. At first wave of monsters, only one monster was visible. Some bug similar with the reported invisible tiles. If it will happen again, I’ll take ss and open a topic. It’s almost incredible how many issues are with a single update. And how many stupid things they’ve done willingly. Like they are mocking us…

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I just noticed the special descriptions for some DoT are more specific. For example, GM and other fire heroes special now specifies “burn damage.” Dark heroes like Sartana with DoT now shows “poison damage.” Interestingly, the sand heroes still just show “damage” with no description.

Was this a v23 change? Or something earlier I missed?

1 Like

When launching a cascade, mana bars are being displayed full promptly, rather than waiting until the end of the cascade.

2 Likes

Its just not the timer that its gone its the reward too.
If you have already a free token you will not get the daily one until you use them all.

I’m not sure that’s correct. I just checked my silver portal and I had six free summons. I haven’t checked it in a few days (not in the habit of that yet) but I certainly didn’t have 6 then. I had 0. I did get some from Frostmarch and chest but not 5 or 6.

I will keep my eye on that going forward though.

It is very confusing when hoarding tokens
( see link ).

([Photos] Daily Summons & Hoarding Tokens or how to tell when your next Free summons if you have tokens in inventory)

I just tested it with 2 silver ( Daily summons tokens). It works fine for me. I got my free Daily summons and still kept my 2 silver tokens.

2 Likes

Has anyone else noticed that the board no longer hits quite as hard as it used to? Like, for me in 7-8 while farming, before the update a direct hit from three red emblems on the board would kill a wolf, and now the wolf survives it?

This isn’t isolated to adventuring either - it’s also happening in raids, titans, and war.

1 Like

Me too , my tiles arent hitting as hard and im using the same team.

No im sure it’s new , because Im certain grave used to say damage instead of burn.

Yes that does seem to be new , they used to stay in the box

You’re not the only one seeing it. I am beginning to think that there were some considerable changes made to the interface to speed up game play. This is a definite example of it. A similar one is where collecting all of your food from farms makes the food counter update unpredictably, but accurately. Another one that has stood out to me is when raiding against a team with Margaret on it. She has a lengthy animation on her special. If she fires her special on the same turn that someone has a slash attack, the hero will perform the slash attack before her special animation finishes. Unfortunately, it looks like things aren’t in sync. In order, but not in sync.

Related, I’m pretty sure that I was fighting a boss and its turn counter updated to S, but it didn’t use its special on the following turn. Maybe it updated to 5 and my vision wasn’t clear, but I’m pretty sure that’s what happened, especially since the mana bar was full, which is a more obvious indication.

1 Like

I was thinking the same. I’ve noticed sometimes when firing off a special the animation seems to come in two stages: first a flash/jump of the hero at the bottom, then a short but noticeable pause, then the actual animation of <whatever> flying up and hitting the enemy. It isn’t consistent at all. Not sure it makes anything faster, just looks out of sync.

It’s possible that the actual change is just something that is putting too much strain on my ancient cheapo phone though, causing it to pause and stutter even more than usual.

I was late collecting daily summon yesterday. The timer to the next free summon only started after I collected. Pretty sure it was always at the same time before. Now it seems to be a 23 hour countdown from collection

No that’s not correct. It has always been a 23 hours period in between daily summons and you had to collect it to start the timer.

I’ve spotted a change during reaching a max level for an Ascension tier. I leveled Chao to 3.60 and I could only feed him 1 hero and then he reached the max cap. It doesn’t allow to overfeed anymore :slight_smile: