Update on Season 6

As the title states, has there been an update or any announcement regarding the release of season 6 (s6)? If not do we have any guesses when s6 will be released? Also, have we ever had costumes released BEFORE the introduction to a new season because s5 costumes have been coming out and untold stories isn’t considered a new season, so what’s the deal? Do we know if a new season is even coming?

3 Likes

Well, I’d assume the next thing would be Untold Tales Deadly - maybe another spinoff before S6, I’d imagine the dragon crap will come before S6 too.

3 Likes

I hope that isn’t the case, because doing the same levels twice is boring enough, but to do them three times is super annoying and tedious. I’d rather s6 not have a hard mode but to be longer and gradually get harder. 45 provinces, 10 levels each, where the story progresses and at the end of level 45 that’s it, the season is over.

2 Likes

No news

Could get a season 6. Could get untold tales for season 3. Dragons may supersede both.

1 Like

Pretty sure that if Season VI was in the works we would have heard about it in their very lack-luster sneak peak. There might be a season associated with Dragons, and they might call it VI, but it wont be fully integrated with the existing game.

Yeah, well I’d rather they just scrapped the “Deadly” instead of releasing it tbh, even though it was shorter, Untold Tales is not autoplay-friendly due to their stupid stage mechanic.

2 Likes

I would assume deadly on Untold Tales before Season 6. Part of me thinks there will be no season 6 because SG is already focusing on dragons. What about a mini season on the other seasons too?

They should combine all of the tower events into one. Similar to the challenge events. The tower events all use the same token anyways. Will there be a challenge festival 3?

Happy Gaming.

I agree. It is not auto play friendly. I have to be on stand by.

Season 6 will be about whales…they will take big spenders profiles and inject them in the maps
The more you pay the more you increase your chances to be the final boss
Ofc freetoplay are excluded
Cheap to play will be the mobs

2 Likes

That depends on your roster, I think. I completed both normal and hard on auto play with the exception of the very last stage. :man_shrugging:

I’ve got a feeling that they’re done doing the seasons as they once were. Untold Tales and DoD sounds like they’re going in a bit of a different direction compared to what we’ve had with S1 - S5.

1 Like

Season six will take place in a giant’s house. the sought after tank everyone wants will be of course the kitchen sink. Its power will be to wash the game completely off of your phone and make you start over. but it only works when he is on defense.

I said it’s not friendly, not impossible - it’s fine until Chapter 6, and then it’s hit and miss and I rather not waste energy - that’s with Augustus and Furdinand for survivability - I’ll try some other combos but the point still stands - the stage buff/debuffs are awful - the last one is where auto will probably die with the mindless attacks as the stupid AI in this game doesn’t prioritise making special tiles if there’s one that can be made.

I would be very surprised to see a real season 6 any time soon, or most likely ever… I am guessing we´ll see another mini-season every year instead, this year Untold S3, next year Untold S4, then Untold S5 and I doubt there are 4 years left in this game :wink:

2 Likes

That’s being generous at the rate they’re going lol.

I know I was gonna stop after S4, but I am feeling generous today :smiley:

1 Like

Skip 6 and go straight to 7.

1 Like

I doubt we will have a new season since they are doing dominion of dragons, that is pretty much a whole new season and more, so that is probably where we are going to

I dont read the rest of the thread. I just write the same comment everyone else has written. Works for me.