Update: invisible heroes to battle as well Raids still bugged/Rigged again

Alazar burn kills at END of turn. No glitch here.

In your pictures I see you hitting heroes with low life with missing hero 1 damage troops. 4 70 Cyprian is over 1400 HP with +health troops so in your pictures you are doing 5 damage to a hero with around 100 HP left, that is not a bug.

The photos were uploaded in order but they are not posted in the correct order. Also, battling visible heroes in a raid after you have defeated them all and the raid should end but did not and then having to battle the same defeated hero but they are invisible is a bug!
Photo shows Troops hitting a already defeated hero & than little John using special on same hero that’s invisible.

I’ve seen the invisible hero bug. Nothing in your pictures suggests that you killed the heroes and they remained invisible. You would need a video to prove that.

There’s no hero’s on the board and it does not say defeated that shows they were defeated and I defeated them that’s how I know. But here’s the video to show the game didn’t end and that I had to defeat the already defeated hero but this time it’s invisible. - YouTube

This video does not correspond whatsoever with the original post that said there were ghost heroes that won’t die and kill your whole team. This video had an invisible hero that died after being hit.

This video shows when I started recording the invisible hero. It had already taken out one of my hero’s while invisible and taken many hits That’s when I started recording it.
This is not the first time I’ve had to battle the invisible hero’s. This is the first time I battled one and still won the raid.
It didn’t die the first time it was hit either.
The title of this topic has in it Invisible hero’s which is shown with the video.

I will have to go back and find some videos from before that shows hero’s not dying even with 0% life.

I just read the posts and saw all these pictures. I would suggest you get a video of a full match where this happens and check the math to be sure you are actually having to kill a hero twice.

That means I will have to record all raids from now on which is fine I can do that I can not predict when it’s going to happen but as soon as it does it’s gonna be posted here for all to see.

I’m just trying to help you out. If you had a solid video where this happened SGG would probably be a lot more apt to look into it, especially when you post a video of rated play that appears to be rigged to lose in an expensive micro transaction game.

I get it and I can totally do it and make sure it’s fully recorded just have to record everything for raids which can take a little time. But completely doable :blush:

1 Like

Actually I’ve seen this happen too. Usually (always) happens when some selfhealing (elkanen for example) special hits a riposte. Appereantly it goes through the death animation (disappears), but heals after so does not die.

Update I have heard back from support on this issue and shown them the videos I’ll let you know how it goes but from my understanding of what they have said so far this should not be happening

How do I record my games to report a bug? What App are you using?
Thanks!

Thanks for the report! Reinstalling the game should help with this issue (please make sure you have connected your game to Google Play / Game Center first before deleting the game).

1 Like

I’m not sure as it came already in my IPhone 7 Plus it’s called screeenrecording in control center