UPDATE ICON not going away/Update Not Available

I’m in West Africa and I’m having the same issue. I’m on version 28.0.1 and had an update 2 days ago. I would prefer to not see the “update” icon.

1 Like

Weird thing is that the update button came on screen 2 days after actual update

I checked the update information In google play, and it says, that the update two days ago is 28.1, but this play says that I should update.

What version should we be on again? mine shows 28.0.1 build 1254.

Did it say 28.1 or 28.0.1 ??

I have same problem here il Italy, still 28.0.1 build 1254 and no updates in Google Play available.

Google play says, that the version i got two days should be 28.1.0, but this game says I should update. I have two accounts, and both have the same issue. But I guess that this bug is about updating and nothing to do with account.

I even can’t open the game anymore bc he keeps asking to update.
It always sends me to Google play, where I don’t find an update, when I push open, than i get the pop up again and so on and on. So I can’t enter the game anymore.

Many people, me included, have received the update message but when we check google play store, there is no update to be found.

Have you tried buying a new phone, going to a different country, then opening the game?

4 Likes

Same issue here: update not available.
followed advice to no avail…

Have anyone tried to Uninstall reinstall the app?
Mine is updated on android.

I like watching them accumulate. :smiley:

2 Likes

My version is 28.0.1, I received an mail for new version, I’ve got the Update logo " ! ", but no update on google play

Welcome Phenix, I’m sorry you’re having that problem as well. If it’s any consolation, millions of people are having it.

I did that, and problem solved. Thank you so much.

1 Like

SOLVED: The only solution is to uninstall the game.

That is not a solution. Can you imagine making all the millions of people uninstall and install again? That won’t happen

I don’t have to imagine it, it’s the reality SGG has given us.

Same problem here. App shows version 28.0.1 but Google Play Store shows that 28.1.0 is already installed. Seems like the Play Store versioning went wrong in the previous update.

!