Update challenge coin design

The challenge coin needs to be updated to contain the symbols of league of villians and so on.

the challenge coin design is fine for now.

So fine for now means fine with being non current to the games current state? Making everything current makes the games flow feel better.

There’s going to be 10 events eventually. It’s silly to design a new one for each event as it’s released

We can just say the coin depicts the 5 ORIGINAL events

@Salazzlebread, I believe what @Kairhe may be eluding to is that the current challenge coins (Pentagon with 5 events each corner) are fine for now because of what SGG has planned down the pipeline.

If the game is eventually planned to have 2 challenge events for each elements like @Shunt have said, or even 2 more FFA (no specific elemental barrier) events to make a even 12, one for each month of the year (this latter part is just speculation on my part), then they can choose to redesign the coin then, to be either a decagon or dodecagon, but the sides will be so small it will be so hard to see the symbol for each event, won’t it?

What would be worse is that instead of re-designing the coin to be usable for all challenge events, SGG consider having each event having its own currency. :scream_cat:

They can make a coin with one design that depicts a challenge coin uniquely instead of having every design on it. That way it can be forever and need not be changed.

Also that would suck lol one coin for each event.

There are a lot of QOL changes that us hard core fans would like SGG to implement. This is somewhere near the bottom of that list.

1 Like

But nonetheless on the list.

Hi SG,

Can the challenge coin be updated, so we can see what challenge events comes next. With the new challenge events its no longer the case.
As you can see why n picture, it only shows the old challenge events.
Kind regards.

There’s many many ways to know what’s coming next. They are doing 5 new events so they won’t make any changes until they’re all released but I doubt it will change.

1 Like

it is new to me but adding all events plus new ones to come , too much work for them, plus not revenue for them = put it in the back burner, way back