"Update Available" but no update in App Store (V30 -> V31)

Thanks to all problem solved SG

I can’t login in my account due to update pop up.
There is no update available in apple store.

Don’t update the boards have just gone ridiculously bad with it

I cannot even get that far, crashes at SGG logo, doesn’t even get to display the Elena/Richard/Layla background :sob:

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game? It might help.

Not tried uninstall/reinstall yet. Concerned about losing 18 months of play (Level 55, stronghold level 25.)
Have rebooted phone and checked for v31 update.

Kiedy bedzie do pobrania aktualizacja 31

When will update 31 be available for download?

Updates are staggered by Apple and Google. There is no definite list of times that it will be available for every region. Usually is complete within 5 business days.

Aktualizacje są rozłożone w czasie przez Apple i Google. Nie ma określonej listy czasów, kiedy będzie ona dostępna dla każdego regionu. Zwykle trwa 5 dni roboczych.

Dziękuję…poczekam
Selena

śr., 26 sie 2020, 04:13 użytkownik I Am Groot via Empires & Puzzles Community Forum <smallgiantgames@discoursemail.com> napisał:

Thanks for your reply Guvnor.
This pop up is coming since last 2 days.
Even today it is same.
No update available in Apple Store.

Good morning ask for help to support the SG are very good and available I solved in six hours

We haven’t started the rollout for iOS yet. If you play on both platforms and you have already updated your game on Android, it is not possible to play the game on iOS until we have released the update for iOS. You can see the up-to-date status of the update rollout here: Version 31 Release Notes & Status

3 Likes

Hello how can you read above I had a bug now fixed my version was 31.0.3 now I read that my version after update is 31.0.0

No update availabe for argentina (playstore)yet :thinking:

Note the updates can come to individuals at different times (until the “forced update” that is)… I’ve had a couple occasions of fellow Australians on the same platform getting their update a couple days before me. Don’t blame SGG, blame app stores.

Any news on this?
I got the same problem like @Oxide and the war will end soon.

Update for iOS was released yesterday in Apple Store in my country. This problem exists when you play on both Android and iOS devices. After update EaP on Android and one login you will get this message about update on iOS

I try to update and invite my friend but din’t give diamond for me.

i can’t log in after updating to v 31.0.5 from Google play

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.