Update: 1 Spot Open : "Danger Noodles" [12-14* Titans, Relaxed & Active Alliance, NO LINE required]

Bumping up the topic

Hey sniper, would your peeps consider getting line? I am the founder of a top 100 franchise and one of the longest running families in the game. I would love to help u out. @SNIP3RSTRIK3 best of luck either way.

Thanks for the offer @Mistress_of_Shadows. I don’t think everyone will be keen on using Line as we are pretty much used to chatting within the alliance chat itself for nearly 3 years, so that’s that :slight_smile:

I do personally have line tho with the same nickname

Hmmm user not found.

Whoops, sorry I am new to Line and forgot to set my ID and had just set the nickname haha.

I have set the id now with my same nickname snip3rstrik3

Sent u a msg. :grinning:
20 characters looking at us :confused:

Truth and Courage, Still looking? We have 15 members and seem to have similar game values. We are killing 10* titans and have some very strong players, but we would welcome a larger group. Happy to move or have you join us. Oak Tree Alliance.
-dali

Hi @dali,

That’s great to hear & good to see we are all on a similar wavelength! Would really appreciate it if you could join us and become 1 big family. You & your team are most welcome in our Alliance, looking forward to the merger!

Regards

Mystic Meadows! Sofia The First - Mystic Meadows Song - Official Disney Junior UK HD - YouTube

One of my teammates will likely visit your alliance and check things out. I appreciate the response.

:grinning:**

`

![image|231x500](upload://jCDQMC1ukJBy61DnL9W2m0b2CHZ.jpeg)

We are a small group that has been working together for years. But we have been getting smaller and would like to merge. Had to use too many power up last time fo get LV 6 Titans. Let me know if you are interested. 

Doggy 

`

Hop in and join our alliance Doggywon, you and your team would be very welcome to our Alliance :smiley:

Hey there! I am the Leader of Rockets Red Glare. If you are open to merging with us we would love to have you. We are currently at 18 members. We have a lot of fun and ZERO drama. Most of our members have been with us for over a year. Folks stop in to try us out and end up finding a home with us. We are fighting 9-11 Star Titans. We do not use Line or Discord. We are “real life first” but are all very dedicated. We are very active in sharing gained and learned knowledge while helping each other grow. Check us out! Fight a Titan of two and stick around for War. We have a great time. Just use all 6 Flags for War beat down Titans and try your best. Thanks for the consideration!

Hi firmpulse, sorry for the late reply as I haven’t browsed the forum lately.

We had an excellent merger with Doggywon’s team and we are now a combined family of 20 :slight_smile:

Great to hear you have similar qualities like we do, wish you the very best of luck in finding a good merger

All good, friend! I appreciate you getting back to me. I’m glad it’s working out for y’all. Best in all your Wars and Titan Slaying

What star Titan are you on
And what colour war tank do you use
Thanks

Hi JGE, Thanks for asking. We are currently 29/30 now. We still have 1 spot left if any deserving active users wants to be a part of us. We currently hover around 9-10* Titans.

We currently have Green as War Tanks.

1 Like

Hi JGE did you just apply to join Truth and Courage? If so I apologise, I hit the wrong button and rejected you. If it was you and you still want to join us please reapply

1 Like

No sorry. Wasn’t me. Settled in my alliance
But thanks anyway

Bumping this up after a while