Update: 1 Spot Open : "Danger Noodles" [12-14* Titans, Relaxed & Active Alliance, NO LINE required]

Hey Everyone, We currently have 1 spot open as of now.

We are an active, easy-going bunch and we want an active member to join our Alliance and have fun owning Titans & Wars together.

We have 2 very simple & easy rules.

1. Hit the Titan if you’re online
  2. If you Opt-in the War, make sure to use all your flags. If inactive for a while, no worries … you can opt-out and come back in once active again.

We don’t use Line, Whatsapp, etc. We have an optional discord if you want to be part of, where we generally chat & have fun. Our primary source of communication remains the Alliance chat !

1 Like

Hi there we are a team of 9 and a team of 16…altogether… we have been together for a very long time. If you wish, you could come over to us. We follow the same rules as you do. If you are looking for players to come to you then we wish you all the best. :slight_smile:

Same here at West of the equator’. We are an international alliance with players from all over the world. Currently hitting 9 - 10 star titans. We are a training alliance and have a total of 4 alliances combined. So we are able to move between competitive, less competitive, relaxed, and newbie alliance. If you would like to at least take a look at what we have to offer come have a chat. No strings attached. At the very least you can look around our many discord channels. It’s free. We also have a knowledge seeker membership your free to join. There you may ask for advice about game or heros even if you decide not to join. Just hit the link below.

Bumping the thread for visibility

Bumping up the topic

If you’re still looking for a home, The Ironclad has enough space to fit everyone in. RL has been reducing our ranks slowly, but we were taking down 11 and 12* titans when full. Drop in for a visit to see if we match what you’re looking for, then bring the rest (or bring everyone now :wink:)

Still looking? Please consider visiting Mystic Meadows. We’re rebuilding after being hit by RL health & family issues. Our core of players have been together for 2+ years.

Hope to see you soon!

1 Like

Saber has a great team and a ton of knowledge in her alliance. I highly support them. :kiss: Good luck

1 Like

Hi Ice Saber, sorry wasn’t much active on the forum lately and couldn’t get back earlier.

Thanks for the excellent offer. We are a super friendly bunch as well who have been around for a while and are an active bunch. We can look forward a merger, let me know how we can proceed this forward.

Lets us know what you think :slight_smile:

The offer also remains for any other interested alliance as well who are looking forward for a merger.

Looks like i like your philosophy!!! Can you talk with my leader on line: Johnnyk1985
We are Xenomorph prime , check us and if you like contact Johnny

Thanks Agger, have discussed with Johnny. Let’s see how it goes :slight_smile:

Bumping up the thread

Good luck! I’ve checked a couple of times, but it looks like you have slightly too many members to fit in with my group. I have 9 spaces in Verdant Vipers, and we’d be happy to have you if your size fluctuates and the numbers fit.

1 Like

Thanks for your support zetsystarfish! May I know what’s the name of your alliance?

Mine is Verdant Vipers

Edit: I’ve got a post up. Here’s the link:

Hey… All of us at Merlion United would love to have you join our alliance. We are currently killing 8* and 9* titans and are looking to get back to 11* minimum. It sounds like we have the same approach to the game as you all and recently downsized to get rid of some malcontents. Drop by, message me here or on line @voodoopoker if interested in a merger.

Thanks for your offer, we are currently looking for alliances/members who would like a new friendly & relaxed home although we will discuss this internally. :+1:

Bumping up the topic

Bumping up the topic