Upcoming New heroes!?

As i like to watch videos on YouTube regarding my favorite game, I came across those new characters but are still unavailable in the game. Does anyone has any info on them?

They are Beta Heroes of the Month. They may be changed before they’re released in game

1 Like

Thank you for the info! They are nice ones! Do you know if people who play Beta do keep those heroes?

They don’t. Apparently when a beta starts, the current account data of the testers is copied across to the beta server, but it’s erased at the end of each beta period, not transfered back.

1 Like

Thank you for the info! :+1:

Correct, the beta program is an entirely separate application on your mobile device/tablet. When each round of beta starts, your current production account is copied to beta and then whatever new heroes (or heroes with potential changes) are added to your beta account only. When that beta version is done testing, the beta accounts are wiped. Repeat for next beta round.

Nothing is given or modified on production accounts.

2 Likes

2 Likes

When I was looking at the game in the App Store, I noticed this picture. I’m not sure if this is a pic of old content that was available in the game or a glimpse of something to come?