Upcoming Balance Changes - Announcement Discussion (May, 2020)

Actually yes

I linked the thread.

Quote added by @DaveCozy

4 Likes

True points. However, I would like to point to the fact that micro transactions ā€œgotchasā€ are under heavy scrutiny still. And if you dont think the consequences of the controversy is real concerning it, I like to point out EA lost $3B in revenueā€¦thatā€™s a B for billion. EA can afford that type of lose though :smile: Not sure even the mighty Zynga can take a hit like that.

I think we should nerf rigs spiteful words not telly

3 Likes

Heavy scrutiny still doesnā€™t make grounds for a class-action or law suite :stuck_out_tongue:

All Iā€™m saying is that TECHNICALLY there isnā€™t any wrongdoing & the case for a law-suite will be tough to proveā€¦

1 Like

All i see are empty threats and no action

No one is stopping you guys from groupin up and givin it a go

Put words into action and prove us wrong

Yes sir. I agreeā€¦ But Iā€™m sure Roundup thought that too :slight_smile: Cheers buddy. Just playin devilā€™s advocate

1 Like

I donā€™t care if all they do is lower their mana

Iā€™m not saying he gives me a problem but since I have been playing & reading the forum alot of people were chasing/wanting him from what I was seeing. I said that to make it fair IMO to everyone else. I could have been wrong about Gravemaker but whatever

But you donā€™t know thatā€™s not all their doing to telluria soā€¦

Doing a raffle, the company is obliged to present the good or service and once acquired, it cannot medify it.
I wanted to know what law or code you got your arguments from, really.

1 Like

I would guess a book of common sense lol

The good is clear . What company offers to you are gems nothing else

1 Like

Alright i gotta stop lol

Itā€™s been fun guys but i got a take a break before i get muted

The problem is this: everyone making this claim is missing the fine print.

No one bought Telluria.

People may have bought gems or in some cases tokens if they were offered.

What people did with them is their choice. No one forced anyone to spend those gems or tokens for the hero.

They offered gems/tokens. What people did with them after purchase is their business, and they should know the posted odds. If they spent and then the game changes, that was part of the fine printā€¦and this is the exact argument they will make and they will win it easily in a court battle.

And again, no one has to like it, but this is how it has worked in these games for years (SG is certainly not the only one who has this set up). These game makers havenā€™t been forced to pay back anything in the past doing this, and I highly doubt that theyā€™ll be made to pay now.

2 Likes

If you decrease Telluriaā€™s abilities I want my money back from all the attempts I took to get her. It took me a month and I did a lot of pulls to have her specificity. You make these heroes, beta test them then send them out only to nerf them and itā€™s annoying.

1 Like

You wont get your money back because you didnt buy Telluria . You bought gems ā€¦
With gems you can do lot of things . Their value wasnt modified by SG

1 Like

Iā€™m in the Tellyā€™s fine and doesnā€™t need adjusting camp. Would love to see Neith tweaked to make her a little more in line with other HotM. JFā€¦ I think he could have a tweak but he isnā€™t critical.

Let me explain this again.

You purchase GEMS. There is NO guarantee you get ANY certain hero. Therefore there is ZERO legal recourse for them changing something YOU WERE NEVER GUARANTEED.

On TOP of that, the Terms of Service YOU agree to when you clicked ACCEPT to play this game CLEARLY states that SG reserves right to make ANY CHANGES THEY DEEM NECESSARY.

6 Likes

My raid defense hasnā€™t included telluria since that thread started and many others can say the same that decided to participate lolā€¦

1 Like

Ok. Iā€™ll wait ā€¦
But crying for a hero that u canā€™t beatā€¦ then i must be cruing all day