Upcoming Balance Changes - Announcement Discussion (May, 2020)

not at all, but you decided to try and prove value of your opinion based solely on raiding into the top 500. So I provided an equally useless data point.

I feel like after how long now, 2 months or more of having telluria out there and now you want to screw with her? What about the players who spent money to max her out plus 20 on talents, who’s to say they would have ever done that if she wasn’t what she is after you all mess with her. How are you going to compensate the players who spent actually money on her to level her! If you do adjust her or any of these heroes then you need to compensate those who are going to be screwed over by this action. Not to mention you state heroes in your statement, what other heroes are you talking about because if Heimdall is one of them I’m going to be really pissed off because I choice him over telluria because I knew you all would nerf her.

2 Likes

How about u not waste so much money on this game

1 Like

4 stones? really? I am playing for 3 years, level 76, 28* 5* fully asended, 5 more coming soon. I made in wars between 4 and 6 os with 6 mono (this is true with my two accounts) and in raid tournament after only 2 days I’m already out because I cross 4 Teluria? Are you kidding? It can be done in 6 stones ONLY if you have a lucky board. In red I have Boldtusk +10, Falcon + 18, Wilbur +18, GM + 14, Zim, Heart Queen, Marjana and Natalia. It works only with good board. Not with 4 stones

1 Like

How about you stop flipping your statement so much

1 Like

Here is my suggestions of S1 5* rebalance from another thread there.

3 Likes

This is kinda the biggest problem. Tell has fairly well snuffed any other tanks out. Too big a delta there.

1 Like

Beauty, you can nerfar Teluria, but then they will return my items spent on her and on heroes to fight her that I spent, will they return my money spent to have her and heroes who fight her ??? This game is becoming a joke, they sold a product and delivered it, now they ask to return with it to the factory that will deliver an inferior, too much antics !!!

1 Like

I don’t think you realize that the majority of players do not want a nerf. The majority of player do not want to be blindsided by a manipulative scheme to steal from them and when the majority of players are negatively impacted by the idea of tell or others being nerfed that’s bad for the whole game.

Because it means more players quit, less players spend on gates because they don’t trust SGG, which means less revenue which means less opportunity growth and new game content.

I don’t know if you’ve played chess before, but SGG is basically announcing I’m coming after our bishop. I don’t know how, but I am. This makes 1 thing very clear SGG only cares about THEIR wallet and not the community.

There are a million ways to improve this game, herding heroes a huge portion of the community paid to get is not a good option.

7 Likes

On one hero because u know it’s broken and over powered

Main thing is not to use fire heroes against telluria and vela defences. And if u havent figured out that yet, maybe u should go play other games

3 Likes

You’re being dramatic. Almost all games out there have balance changes… this is not uncommon at all. You don’t even know what they’re going to look like yet.

2 Likes

Hopefully that will happen. But I don’t think so :grinning:. Top players are spending month after month to keep on top. Maybe that will affect some new players, but long term players that invested 10K, 20K dollars, will it change something for them? Obviously no. I’m repeating again but this happen before and they are still there. Even if Teluria is nerfed a bit, it will remain a top hero.

1 Like

There is a large portion of the community that wants this too… I don’t see why everyone is freaking out. They could significantly take away from her special, and she’s still going to be strong af. The nerf might be completely minute.

I know that many of you are frustrated with Telluria and her reign on the leaderboards, but hear me out. Yes she is very strong, but green needed a good tank and other elements also have very good tanks (Kunchen, Guinevere, Boss wolf, Ursena to name a few). The problem isn’t Telluria per se, but the amazing synergy she has with Vela to be more specific. I would argue that Vela is the problem and more deserving of a nerf. Her extra damage to blue is stupidity high(70%) and the attack reduction makes it impossible to do damage. If Telluria was nerfed Heimdall would take her place and raiding would be just as frustrating.

I think that a nerf to Vela is in order. More specifically I think her extra damage against ice should be reduced and her reduction to attack removed. This would make battling Telluria more manageable without reducing her stats.

1 Like

I’m totally agree with you. Telluria is a strong hero and she doesn’t need nerf.

Totally agree! Telluria is not the problem. Vela is too strong. If you nerf her, you shoud nerf Gravemaker, Vela, Kunchen, Heimdall and many others. Or buff Jean and Clarissa to be strong like them…

1 Like

I think that Telluria don’t need nerf too!!!

Continuing the discussion from Upcoming Balance Changes - Announcement Discussion (May, 2020):

It’s time to nerf / stop expenses in this game.

1 Like

I think it was more of a blunder in release then beta for not catching it.

Now, SG is stuck in a tough position trying to decisively fix the mistake.

It’s a lose-lose situation.

Hopefully their decision doesn’t push the average and new players away. I still kinda enjoy this game. No pressure SG :slight_smile:

2 Likes