Upcoming Balance Changes - Announcement Discussion (May, 2020)

Sorry … I’ll comment for … I’m old in the game, but new in the forum

No worries. I appreciate you editing your previous post :+1:

2 Likes

Don’t even need emblems.

I used Rigard +19, Mist (no emblems, Poseidon +11, Tiburtus (no emblems), and Proteus (no emblems) to beat a Telluria 4662 team.

My team had single digit level troops on 3/5 heroes, and the other 2 troops are level 19.

My team was 895 power less (3767 power) and used 4/5 4-stars, 2 of which are TC20.

The tools are there.

Sadly, so many of the people we play with are apparently only talented enough to cry for nerfs, and not talented enough to play the game and win with the existing tools they all reasonably have.

7 Likes

shame! telluria was tested in beta, launched in the game! everyone trying to catch this player, many spent money! spent resources: badges, etc!

4 Likes

Ok, and how about 2 months after winning some prize they email you that they have to take some of the money away, because…

1 Like

Join in…happy to watch and see you in action

2 Likes

I’m more than angry for this. When she was released it was clear in days that she is a must have Hearo. So a lot of players spent a lot more than normal to get her. I my self tried hart and get her at the end of the Month. Since then I rebuild my defence completely new. Shifting Emblems from difrent Hearos to others… Always short on food etc. It is absolutely unfair to do this now. Why not after Beta why not after the first Days after all the top players already had her on max as tank. Yes clear, because it was easy money. And the only course to nerve her is for bring up a new over Hearo that sells that way again… Get the things done in beta! I’m near by to quit the game.

10 Likes

:laughing: Still better than I can do. Just the synergy of the graphics (often photographs, but I love MS Paint) and text. Your wit is quite good. Would take me so long to pull all of it together that my point would no longer be relevant.

1 Like

Boy. Can’t wait to see what nerfs she gets. :roll_eyes:

That’s fine. She could’ve gotten nerfed 10 more × in BETA. The point is, do it ALL BEFORE she is released!

read carefully…
im against nerfs… for the exact same thing u write if i spent my money (as many others did for vela teluria gm/jf combo) i want them to be viable as they are… i can beat teluria in raids with 4 different colours 80% of the time… that means blue team in wars is just to kill leftovers from someones fail same as other color centers 1 team is not viable
and i have only 15 leg heroes (3 of them isnt even on 4 80 yet, but not far)

4 Likes

This is so unfair! It would be easier to create a new hero, who will oppose Telluria. But you shouldn’t to nerf Telluria. A new hero will be beneficial for both sides: developers and players, who would try to catch a new hero with great interest. Nerfing a hero is wrong. There is a beta-test for this. I know, that players can defeat her, and if they don’t want to do this, they can just to skip Telluria.
Each of us was so waiting for Telluria, and nerfing her after two months is simply dishonest.
Similar manipulations with heroes kill all interest in the game :pensive:

17 Likes

Buff Telluria
I think telluria is under-powered and should reduce the All opponents attack by 60%-70%!!!

This company is all about $$$$. You dont think they have #s of how many people are playing an quitting??? They have a business responsibility to the best they can to keep a balance so they can continue to make $$$$. In my mid alliance, we’ve had 5 people quit within the last month because of Telluria.

I realize some are gonna say just make the HOTM an OP red that counters Telluria but alot of people dont like the idea of having to pay for a free game to actually have to be competitve.

FYI, if you win in Vegas, you have to pay taxes and again, this is the virtual world, not real world.

3 Likes

Wow… This thread is on a fast speed train track

1 Like

for the balance of the game, it is necessary to increase the damage from Clarissa’s poison to the damage of the Gravedigger … Otherwise, the characteristics are rather weak. I hope you will improve the heroes, and not just worsen …

Agreed and that so many people are going crazy demanding their money back makes no sense and I do not recall seeing this craziness when Aegir or Zeline got rebalanced. We don’t even know what they’re going to change yet!!

3 Likes

we must think not about the nerf of tellurium, but about the release of heroes who can resist it! many top players pumped heroes who oppose Telluria, invested emblems, spent resources, money in order to catch Malosi (which will become useless after the Telluria nerf)

3 Likes

Has Clarissa been nerfed in beta or when released?

Everybody relax. She’s getting a rebalance, not a Nerf. They are going to shift her immediate attack higher and drop some of her secondary effects that dominate the board once she goes off. As an average speed, her hits and effects should be Target and nearby, not all. She will remain a massively powerful tank and one worthy of what you have put in.

But in the meantime,
#BUFFTHESEASON1REDS

4 Likes