Upcoming Balance Changes - Announcement Discussion (May, 2020)

I accept your point of view even if i not share the same feeling.

Iā€™m just probably more salty then you, and donā€™t really trust entirely this company.

Good for you if you want to believe in their good intenctions.

You are probably nicer then me. (Not passive-aggressive, sincere)

4 Likes

You can still be sincere/nice and skeptical, lol.

1 Like

Yes you can.
But i refuse :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

@zephyr1 , please PLEASE donā€™t include balance changes in beta-beat, this thread is exhausting lol.

1 Like

Is Telly OP? My last fights, and I am not a top playerā€¦ Can I Imagine Telly, for Top players, with counters after Nerffā€¦ So easy

My team
Screenshot_20200507-211857
Win fights
Screenshot_20200507-212317
Screenshot_20200507-212300
Screenshot_20200507-212225
Screenshot_20200507-212150
Screenshot_20200507-212118
Screenshot_20200507-212033
Screenshot_20200507-212005
Screenshot_20200507-211945
Screenshot_20200507-211930

90% wins on last fightsā€¦
Do you want 6 teams to fight on Wars?Do you have 6 Teams to fight against Guinevere and Ursena???

I made a separate thread just for Telluria, and another for other balance changes.

And both will be separate from any other Beta content in Beta Beat.

Also, you may want to check this out, for less exhaustion: šŸ”” Watching or Ignoring Hero Balance/Buff/Nerf Threads

4 Likes

Reopen my post pwease :sob:

@zephyr1 ^^

2 Likes

Already took care of it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

These threads should show peoples level so we can see who is really whinging? Is it people who are level 40 and been playing for a few months now, that feel that it is their obligated right to sit in the top 100, or is it the people that have been long time players and worked their way up to be able to power level a great hero that they invested their money in to get?

1 Like

How will refunds be issued for ppl that spend lots of gems to get hero that ends up nerfed? What about also materials if I spend to get materials to level up hero that will get nerfed?

Am able to issue charge back though mobile store or though credit card? I do not care for this method of business. Bait and switch is illegal in my country USA.

I understand and I am comfortable with what I spend, even when I know the chances, as long as I understand chances ahead of time, even if I get nothing I understand going in, but when you change results afterwards that is going too far.

3 Likes

I also cherish the opportunity to flip his defense up to a defense down and wreck the entire team with his shared damage. Heā€™s a tank with MANY counters.

1 Like

Whether or not itā€™s a scam from a legal perspective has nothing to do with what it is in reality. They may have jammed a TOS down everyoneā€™s throats protecting them from paying out damages, but nobody has to give them another dime if they donā€™t want to and are doing so because they see it as a scam.

And reading some of these repliesā€¦ it should be clear thereā€™s no way they didnā€™t know how strong Telluria was. I saw it the moment I saw the card. Either nobody looked, or they planned it this way.

2 Likes

TOS can not overwrite personā€™s rights in USA. TOS can not make illegal legal in USA.

1 Like

Hello Moderator. Refund and compensation for pple spend money on the game and have results removed should be part of balance discussion, is normal.

This is not free game, many people pay money for items in the game, refund and compensation is normal to suggest and question about.

Yes, in a thread for that purpose.

This one has been rather hijacked since the beginning, but there is a minor attempt to point things back toward the OP (which is also normal).

Thanks.

3 Likes

I suggest they balance the boards. The difference with which results vary (from 8K to 24K on the same titan with the same team for me) based on luck alone is indicative of the game heavily favoring luck over other aspects. Thatā€™s another reason I stopped caring as much about what heroes I have and more about mana breaks - because on a bad board, your team is dead before you can even fire. Iā€™m at the point where Iā€™m picking my 4.15 Sonya over Grimm +6 because half the time, Grimm ends up dead before he gets to fire his special. I either obliterate the other team or get completely skunked, all based on luck.

I say nerf the tile damage and increase mana charging. Make heroes and their special skills matter more than that bargain-basement candy crush you have for a puzzle.

I do also agree that the boards should be balanced.

Another is to change the class for Guin. Really donā€™t understand why is she a wizard class when she does no damages at all.

I donā€™t know how to do justice to who owns Telluria.
Itā€™s good for them.