Upcoming Balance Changes - Announcement Discussion (May, 2020)

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

He was already buffed post release, which infuriated me. If you nerf him again…

Servers might crash from the outrage

As I said, only a small buff on her attack. Reason being that she is a Jill of many trades but master of none… For comparison:

• Similar Damage to Li Xiu (4*) but lower than other 5* heroes like Justice and Drake Fong
  • Smaller mana cut than any other yellow hero (Li Xiu, Chao, Guin & Leo)
  • Blind is smaller than any other yellow also (Drake, Justice, Joon, Bane)

If you read my full thing you’ll note I mentioned Vela; simply reducing her Extra Damage vs. Reds would be sufficient IMO.

As for Aegir, he actually got BUFFED to his current status in Version 20 update of the game… I think he is fine as is (actually I personally think hes still underpowered as a tank compared to all other major colour tanks… I have a 99% win rate vs. Aegir in Raids & often go 6/6 against him in Wars)

3 Likes

On one hand I have a Telly tank and it’d really suck if I have to find mats for another tank or hero options even. She has been filling the role of tank all too well.

At the same time I don’t also want to raid 10+ times a day or reroll a bunch of time to fill my raid chest each day. Some days it just becomes a chore and less fun.

I’m really looking forward to what balance change is. Also please consider Heimdall for rebalance as well :pray:

1 Like

Adjustments as the game getting older is normal, expecially for first generation cards.

But a hero released one month prior and passing through 2 betas and already tweaked once smells like a cash grab before nerf.

1 Like

Vanilla counters are a good point, even if most of the time is simply better kill her before she shoots.

And i say it having both Grazul and BK :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Elpis nice post

I feel like this is a good time to mobilise the Rebellion

No particular reason, just because there is outrage atm so the atmosphere seems right

@Witch you finally get to wave the flag

@Shohoku79 @nevarmaor @Saphirra are you ready?! I can’t tag everyone!!

4 Likes

you paid for gems so give back the gems :joy:

I agree with what u said, it was too obvious she was stronger and had many more abilities than other average heroes.
The funny thing was the overnight cup jump in the game!

However u will have to agree she is amazing in attack and titans, just amazing :slight_smile: she shines everywhere, not only one area like Guin did.

The green beast never dies!

That is a demand of perfection, and not a reasonable one. Every p2p game has testers. MtG has an entire department of them, paid btw, and they miss things all the time. I have been playing competitive collectible games since 1996 and I cannot think of a single one that didn’t have to adjust a recent release. Complexity breeds blindspots.

1 Like

I’m ready with the torches and pitchsporks.

5 Likes

I usually use faster or high attack heroes for my raids and key heroes (like defence debuffers and buffers) for titans, so i can’t see her as useful there.

Not a bad hero of course, but on the bench if we already have various Tarlak, Kingston, Evelyn and so on…

2 Likes

If you are always winning against aegir as a tank then either your attack teams are all 5* fully maxed fully emblemed or the gem board gods live you his defense and special are too much

No its just he’s a passive tank… He literally does nothing to your team.

If you go in with Fast Heroes, particularly a mana controller (e.g. Hansel) you can basically neuter him before he fires…

Additionally, if you take Damage over Time heroes, they ignore his entire buff sets… DoT ignores Damage Share & Defence Buffs…

5 Likes

I accept your point of view even if i not share the same feeling.

I’m just probably more salty then you, and don’t really trust entirely this company.

Good for you if you want to believe in their good intenctions.

You are probably nicer then me. (Not passive-aggressive, sincere)

4 Likes

You can still be sincere/nice and skeptical, lol.

1 Like

Yes you can.
But i refuse :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

@zephyr1 , please PLEASE don’t include balance changes in beta-beat, this thread is exhausting lol.

1 Like

Is Telly OP? My last fights, and I am not a top player… Can I Imagine Telly, for Top players, with counters after Nerff… So easy

My team
Screenshot_20200507-211857
Win fights
Screenshot_20200507-212317
Screenshot_20200507-212300
Screenshot_20200507-212225
Screenshot_20200507-212150
Screenshot_20200507-212118
Screenshot_20200507-212033
Screenshot_20200507-212005
Screenshot_20200507-211945
Screenshot_20200507-211930

90% wins on last fights…
Do you want 6 teams to fight on Wars?Do you have 6 Teams to fight against Guinevere and Ursena???

I made a separate thread just for Telluria, and another for other balance changes.

And both will be separate from any other Beta content in Beta Beat.

Also, you may want to check this out, for less exhaustion: 🔔 Watching or Ignoring Hero Balance/Buff/Nerf Threads

4 Likes

Reopen my post pwease :sob: