Upcoming Balance Changes - Announcement Discussion (May, 2020)

Let’s GO!!

add 1 star to the game in your play store!

The revange! :smiley:

3 Likes

I might suggest bit Buff for
Boss Wolf tho cause he is very slow hero.

And doesn’t punish hard at all unlike alfrike.
Probably would be nice to give him some damage dealth and with 50% less damage like Sif.
It will be nice Very slow Mana.
Eventhough for sure Purple Very slow Mana never gonna be a good tank facing 2 Jackal and Malosi.
:wink:

1 Like

Absurdo mudar o herói depois de criado ! Falta de respeito com jogadores que ganhou! Sempre terá reclamação de quem não ganhou, isso é fato! Ganhei traje sem o herói pelas primeiras convocacoes e a resposta foi que isso não pode ser mudado e seria injusto com outros jogadores e olha o que estao fazendo agora, É justo com quem ganhou ?

2 Likes

It’s the problem with every digital purchase you do. You pay for it but it is never truly yours. So be carefull for what you spend your hard earned money. :wink:

Hahaha. Similar to the Nerf Tulleria thread? I recall numerous people saying it’s only been a month, let’s see what the future holds…but no, the crying never stopped…so why should we not be as panicky or “jump the gun”. Same story…you cant justify one without acknowledging the other.

I’ll just put this here : [Primer] Public Beta or why was this not held / fixed / balanced in Closed Beta? and what you can do about it ( Spoiler skip new features ) - #8 by GelatinousPilot

1 Like

Any card to choose from is a good offer. But I want to supplement it. In addition to any card (with a level of corruption like Telluria), you can also return tonics. I don’t have any tonics, the latter gave telluria, and there are a lot of green cards.

As a p2p i dont like this and it doesnt make sense to me. Let me explain why. i’ve started the game nearly for 7-8 months ago and i see there are really op heros like kunchen, gwen, vela and etc. i don’t have them and not crying in public for not having them and Telluria is neither stronger nor dominating then them. As a late coming player i see telluria as a chance to have a strong tank and encounter. So, for having Telluria i spent a lot and also for investing her as well. If she is nerfed than all the consumed money and time will be wasted… Since the very beginning i’m in love with this game and as i already mentioned i spent quite a lot time and money. If you waste my time then i will stop wasting my time and money as well. So, long story short. Telluria shouldnt be nerfed.
Thanks in advance,

4 Likes

That would not be necessary because you could Choose a green hero for this.

Then beta people should be fired. They’re not doing their job. I said the same in line and beta testers replied that they did gave feedback about teluria and Small Giant didn’t listen. So, who’s right? In a serious business people get fired when there are bad businesses decisions, customers get compensated for their losses.

That’s gambling, it’s luck if we spend the same amount of money that doesn’t mean that we both get the hero. That’s why the game should be balanced. There are players that spent a lot of money and did not the hero they wanted.

Eu não sei qual o motivo que muitos não gostaram, por mim ficaria como está mas, vale a opinião de todos

Don’t forget folks. Play Store let you rate any application.

3 Likes

You are right, let’s wait and see their final decision.

1 Like

This could have been possible on BETA but Aegir aside only tweaks on the existing specials were done.

I hope she would get her mana effect lowered to 24% and that it would still be dispellable and removeable upon her death, like Onatel’s effect.

I have high hopes for the balance changes that would result into buff of other heroes, balance patches are healthy for games and in my opinion they should at least be monthly.

1 Like

I don’t disagree , tell is not the killers, tell goes off as much as guin did which was hard to recover until seehat came along , tbh still have trouble with her . It’s Vella and gm combined that kill you .
But you are right no one is talking about the rest of the line up , only nerf tell … nothing about jabberwok or finlay or gm (Most protected hero ever) . I have a feeling only reason they are changing as the very top teams can’t one shot every single time in wars … how many times you seen the 7k raid and now 5k raids response.

1 Like

Money is not a reason not to nerf. Remember if we both spend same amount of money the outcome of a pull is different so I might not get the hero.

1 Like

For anyone interested, he didn’t take the challenge…

I think the act of nerfing Telluria is an act of deceiving the user.

If Telluria decides to destroy the balance, the game crew must have modified their stats before they are official. Thousands were attracted to Telluria’s current stats and made investments. Nuffing stats is an act that goes against the Gatcha system and deceives the user.

If you nerf a hero who has already completed its regular launch, do you think users can trust the game company? Is there any guarantee that other new heroes will not be nerfed in the future? Do you think users can continue to trust game companies?
I don’t think so.

3 Likes

Well… they nerfed Guin after release and I don’t think anyone stopped spending because of it. Besides, we still don’t know what the nerf will be.

1 Like