Upcoming Balance Changes - Announcement Discussion (May, 2020)

I know it exists, but are they actually doing it?

Evidently the answer is a resounding no cause here we are.

Lastly, sarcasm.

Making changes after people paid money for it is rather illegal. Plenty of people paid good money to ensure they got Telluria because she’s so strong. So… time to hit those AppStore refund buttons. Glad it’s so easy on Apple.

1 Like

I love the game but after you test a product in beta and then adjust it in a negative fashion after you have earned money off the transactions, it is false advertising. I used my coins I earned and PURCHASED items to help me get Telluria and now you go and take away what was promised. I am not a top player and don’t have Gravemaker, etc., and this gave me some hope to compete. I compete against Telluria all the time without her and beat those teams sometimes. I don’t whine about not having Gravemaker, etc. Why not improve a few other heroes if you want to help out? Don’t penalize everyone else. If you do nerf a hero, give some compensation to the player who spent money Or their hard earned coins on what was promised!

2 Likes

They all choose to go after Telluria, it wasn’t forced upon them

1 Like

Yes I am Gravemaker is the most wanted character for a reason. If you can’t see what I was saying your problem not mine. My opinion so go troll someone else please & thank you

Lets use the “chance to draw” analogy but elsewhere. Say a raffle.

You purchase a ticket in a raffle. If the company then decides to add to or change the prize pool, you have no grounds to complain… You bought the ticket to the raffle.

Same as you bought gems. Which you then used for a chance at xyz…

The legality of the “loot box” is a whole different topic; the short answer is that it is not illegal…

1 Like

Lmao, me also. I was thinking, I didn’t order another Thorne, or Atomos, or 3 Ravnirs or Elena. I won’t complain about KG as he was 2nd on my order list along with Clarissa who I ended up with 3

I posted the links

Look for yourself

Or don’t lol

Don’t really care either way

Personally i dont have telluria , even that i tried to get… however, considering ppl spent so much getting her im against nerfing her. Balance or not she must stay as she is. SG had to think about that before release, now it is to late. Instead get improved regular heroes and maybe add some more caracters for TC20. Game cant be changed rules after start :-1::-1:

2 Likes

Hahaha this is like legal speak, as soon as you use double negatives :rofl:

“I didn’t say it was legal! I said it was not illegal…”

Maybe we should wait for the actual changes on heroes, instead of guessing how they will be eventually be changed?
I think this chat is up for the good suggestions on how to make best changes… ?

5 Likes

and did they lower your alberich power or abilities? It just doesn’t seem fair to me. another hero would have come up. That is just my opinion. and I hope that other powerful heroes that crybabys have will also come down to see if they like it just as well :slight_smile:

Why is gm the most? I read him up all the time. I stack Frida and Thorne and crack him hard. I’m not all that impressed with gravemaker. Plus, add in kadilian and his special doesn’t do anything. Just cuz he’s very fast doesn’t make him that great.

1 Like

Back when I played WoW, they completely redid the talent trees. There was lots of cash spent in that game too. They gave us free resets to take some of the edge off of experimenting with new builds. even if they hadn’t, you were stuck with the changes. The game survived. If sg gives some sort of compensation for stripping emblems, I think it will be the same here.

Stop making sense! That doesn’t help their lawsuit!

Precisely the point… It’s not specifically illegal… thus the plaintiff / prosecution will have a rather hard time proving / winning

1 Like

??

Are you kidding me?

Ok look at my past history

Typically once i get ticked off it leads to either bailing on a thread altogether or even bailing on the forum altogether or some pretty harsh words that may or may not still be searchable(flagged posts get removed i believe)

Trust me. Anyone that knows me can tell I’ve been having fun with this from the very first post

1 Like

What that guy is saying is ilogical .
Those who spend money in the game are buying gems or stuff like coins , mats or whatever thing offered but no a hero.

So , theres no legal way to claim a refund or attack the company

1 Like

That may have been the initial intent but…

2 Likes

I talked about it exactly, those who talk to the four corners that did not buy the card but the gems, do not understand anything about the consumer protection code.
Even if it is the CHANCE ticket sale, the good or service has to be well specified. Does anyone buy a raffle ticket without knowing what will be drawn?

1 Like