Upcoming AMA chat with SGG team - Submit questions here

More things to do waiting times are boring
No flags now what to do ???
I believe there should always be something to do !!!

5 Likes

And loot tickets should work without having to use world energy would make them much more desirable !!! Then people would buy 100 for 10€ !!!

5 Likes

Merge class specific emblems into a global one.
Because most people have multiple heroes of the same class in their regular teams. As an example; I have Rigard, Boril, Gafar on my top list and they are all clerics…

Many good questions here, i have two more to add:

1- any plans to buff lackluster heros? As the game keeps evolving, some heros became a bad choice to level compared to the rest like horghall, Thorne, thoth and others (3,4 and 5*)

2- is there chance of buffing the overall mana charge for average speed and below? Like making them all charge 1 tile faster? The game is moving toward fast and very fast heros

I didn’t want to go into more details, but those are my main thoughts

Thanks for the topic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

More:

• Have staff ever encouraged anyone to express any opinion on the forum?
  • Has anyone (staff and mods aside) ever been rewarded, financially or otherwise, for participating in the forum in any way?
  • Are there any staff members who participate in the forum without being identified as staff members?
10 Likes

I only have one question…a bit technical though

Trying to find an answer to …

Thanks

1 Like

I would love for them to be asked why the drop rates in both titan chests and elemental chests have almost certainly been nerfed (both to the point that they aren’t even really worth it any more), but even if asked I would not hold out any hope that we would get a straight answer.

5 Likes

There was a thread that discussed dead alliances. The forum seemed split - some saying come up with a mechanism to transfer leadership and some saying that should never be done. Does SG have any thoughts on this? While it is a nuisance to players, does it cause issues for SG servers.

3 Likes

I posted 2 questions above but recalled a very important one that effects many new players.

1. Are you aware of how many, we’ll call them vacant alliances there are? These alliances have leaders that haven’t been online in months.

2. Do you haven any plans of regulating these in one way or another as it almost caused me to quit the game thinking silent alliances were normal. Only thorough the forums did i realize all i had been missing.

3. Do you think it might be a good idea to try to advertise forums more for newer players so they realize a lot of help is just a few clicks away?

Thank you again, BYD

8 Likes

Why would asking questions about what types of questions will be answered get flagged? What is the point of this excercise if what we are asking isn’t even something they are willing to discuss? Anyone who spends any time on this forum knows that the community at large wants all these questions answered (in fact, SG doesn’t really even need to solicit questions, they know what people want to know), but can we at least get some ground rules or something?

4 Likes

Just ask the questions you want answered, that most affect your daily game-play. I am trying to avoid the discussion going into levels of meta-questions or debating proposed questions.

I think it is safe to assume that questions about SGG financials, business model, and other similar proprietary information will not be addressed.

4 Likes

Isn’t it time to rework the craft recipies to balance the use of farmable ingredients?

When will we be able to increase the production rates of our farms, mines, and watch towers?

8 Likes

Agree.
It’s good for us to know what kind of questions we can ask.

SG, please give us more clear guides or rules here.

You can ask EVERYTHING… Except:

1. Financial related questions
  2. Bussines model questions
  3. Hair cut model questions
  4. Do this earth flat or round

Personally it doesn’t satisfy me for getting some restriction from moderators.

If you SG really want us to ask you, at least one of your staff should show here to guide us for making questions.

2 Likes

Just ask what you want to know that affects your game-play. They will winnow.

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Kerridoc my brother… What affects my game-play right now is:

How good SG treat people who already give them a lot of works and dedication, so they can growing bigger and successful.

I decide to buy a product, not merely because it’s quality… But also, it affect my decision to pick their product because the company have a good reputation in social aspect for humanity.

It’s up to SG whether they will answer my questions or not.
It will be my paramaters to make conclusions about their reputation.

If I know their reputation not so good on humanity, then my game-play will be affected. I will not going to buy their products anymore or playing their products.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

My alliance mates wish to note/ask (noting that part of these have been discussed before but perhaps unofficially):

1. If the % rates of drawing 5* heroes were higher, people would be more likely to spend or invest in the game. Would SG consider doing this? {asked by SonofAragorn aka. @Gbenyon}

2. Will we get other chances to draw Atlantis heroes, will they go into TC20, or will Atlantis eventually cease to exist? (last option unlikely as @Kerridoc noted elsewhere I think) {asked by Pumba}

3. Will there be a way to craft hard-to-get ascension items through eg the Alchemy building? {asked by Aaron aka @A.A.ron}

Cheers

11 Likes

It’s nice that they seek to interact with us, and I hope they’ll answer some interesting questions.

Still, it’s not an actual AMA if you pick questions beforehand. I’m not debating, not saying that’s a good or bad thing, merely stating a very simple fact. In fact, I’m saying this event is a -nice thing- .

Will there ever be a better way to communicate with alliance members who for different reasons do not want to use a different chat program? Something like a sticky note where leadership only can outline some orders, like not attacking titan? A window that jumps when we enter online would work, and must not be difficult, as so many jump at us all the time.

9 Likes

Why do we only get 6 raid flags when it takes 40 heroes to fill a raid chest? If you win all 6 raids you’ve only got 35 heroes for your chest.

8 Likes