Convert unwanted heroes to ascension materials

Great idea
All praise Ren

1 Like

I agree with this idea

1 Like

A fantastic idea and long time we are asked to be carried out with you with this idea. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

That’s a great idea I hope to approve it…

1 Like

I agree with you 100 %

1 Like

Good idea … You got my vote man

1 Like

Good idea I totally agree with you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great idea :heart_eyes: I agree

2 Likes

Yooo Elk2 … been so long time my friend :wink:

Translation (Arabic): Your words are very sound, if only the same idea applies.

Reminder that the official language of the Forum is English. The Foreign Language section exists for posts in other languages. Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Translation (Arabic): Abshar Aboud
Arab support has reached the forums.

:wink:

1 Like

Excellent idea m8, give yourself a pat on the the back for a top notch idea. 100% :clap:

2 Likes

thanks man i been thinking back and forth how to use the extra heroes that cost alot of time or money to get its just waste to use them to get less than a lvl on another hero that even 1* trained hero can give you more exp

It is a nice idea. However, as @Checker has stated I do think the gap between F2P-players and ‘‘spenders’’ might become bigger than it is now. I am not sure how your idea can be changed so that the size of this gap stays unchanged or becomes smaller. Maybe a required number of heroes can be added to create a ratio. Something as in:

Ratio 1/3:

Convert a 5* green hero into: 1 Chainmail Shirt (3 needed), 2 Sturdy Shield (7 needed), 1 Compass (4 needed), 1 Mysterious Tonic (4 needed), 2 Damascus Blades (6 needed).

Yes, you will not get back your Fine Gloves (1 needed) and Tome of Tactics (1 needed), but it ensures that we still need to have some patience and perserverance as we do now.

Just a thought!

1 Like

i do like what im reading and ofc my idea is just the general idea of how we can use the unused / wanted heroes and its open to adds/ removes to it as it might cost something to do it or it might need 7 days per hero for example and you cant put in more than 1 hero at a time so its not like someone will just turn in 80 heroes in 1 day even i doubt anyone got that much 5* heroes in his bag waiting for this add :smiley:

That is an awesome idea. I have an idea but can’t figure out how to start a post? I’ll just put it here.

Allow us to exchange items between our alliance. I played mobile strike for a while and we could send gifts. Ascension materials, food, coins and gear. That would keep the alliances stronger

1 Like

absolutely agree. unwanted or dubplicated heroes should be traded in trading room/building.

1 Like

What Exactly is offending in using my first language to thank an Arabian player/Friend?
Why my post has been flaged?
@Rook ?

My guess would be your post, and the one you were responding to, being flagged by other users for the use of a non-English language outside the designated forum for other languages.

The official language of the Forum is English (except for the Foreign Language Section which was created precisely to not be English.)

You can read more here: