Unused war flag tracker

I searched this topic and didnt find this particular feature request, but some that were somewhat similar so i didnt want to get my post mixed up in a large thread…

I think it would be nice to have an Unused war flag tracker that counted how many unused flags you had over a certain period of time. And you could change that time span based on your alliances requirements. You could be strict with it and count over 2 weeks or somewhat lax and say months or even a year if you wanted. Also it could be an additional option to toggle between time and number of wars. Or when you put in the time span its automatically populated how many wars were during that time span. Maybe even have an option to have a check box that had an auto kick feature or you could just let everyone know when they join…

“Welcome to the team, we have a requirement that if you have X amount of unused flags over X amount of time we will ask you to appeal your case because we understand life happens and if you dont respond on chat we’ll have to let you go”

Also i think it would be important that each player be able to see the unused war flags by each member

What do you guys think?

Potentially worth moving/ also adding your idea to this thread which has the same aim.

2 Likes

In our alliance we use the regular flag count EVERY WAR.

Whoever does not use all their flags must justify it every time, and it can’t be more than one time in a row.

There is absolutely no reason for anyone to leave flags unused.

6 Likes

I believe this may be a similar idea.

2 Likes

They Should Add A New Function Also… If Any Members Does Not Using War Flags For 2 Wars, Then They Should Be Banned From War 3 Times… And Other Option Should Be Made For Leader Or Co-Leader To Opt-Out Their Member From Joining War… I Got A Headache With Those People Who Are Not Attacking For More Than 2-3 Times… But Nothings Can Do, Because An Alliance Management Does Not Have An Option For That… They Can Kick Out Only… And Sometimes They Dont Want To Kick Out Their Old Alliance Members! That Will Be A Problem An Unfair To Other Members!

There is a kick button for that.

Yeah… There Is Kick Button Over There… But For Leader And Co-Leader, Ofcourse They Dont Want To Kick Out Their Old Alliance Member… So, If There Is Auto-Banned Function For Those Who Are Not Attacking War 2 Times Directly, Then It Will Be Good… Or If There Is An Option For A Leader And Co-Leader To Opt-Out Their Member From Joining War, I Think They Will Do It Than Kick Out Their Old Member…

Your leadership is not doing their responsibility in your alliance. You don’t need a new game feature, you need a new alliance. There are many alliances that would to have you. Good luck.

Actually, I Feel Sad To Leave My Alliance… This Is The 1st And Only 1 Alliance That I Have Joined Nearly 4 Years Already… Since I Lv4… But If There Is Nothing Changed With My Alliance In The Future, I Thinks I Dont Have A Choice… I Had To Leave It Although It Is Hard For Me… Hm… Thanks Buddy…