Unpopular opinion…more heroes coming out = good thing!

Do not forget than SGG didn’t even released all of the new events (we didn’t have any that reflected red, replacing Grimforest), AKA Bards

4 Likes

I like all the new heroes. Maybe it is about how long a player has been playing the game. I have only been playing for a few months and can’t compete with players who have played for years and have many legendaries. I don’t have a lot of legendaries but if I can get some new strong ones I can close the gap quicker. So I like the new heroes.

1 Like

Yes, raw number of heroes is not a problem. If they were all more-or-less evenly balanced, but offering different skills, then it would be fine. However, the number of heroes is accompanied by a dizzying power creep that renders heroes weakened before there’s time to ascend them. Look at Guardian Panther vs. Costume Killhare, for instance.

2 Likes

Right! I was ecstatic when I lucked out and pulled c. Killhare. I got her up to 3/70 both base and costume. Waiting on ascension materials while I hope she’s still relevant when I do. I shouldn’t have to be worrying about that happening. That is the issue I have with the direction of the game, to much to fast. Slow it down, people will still spend.

2 Likes

If you are concerned about the continuing relevance of your cKillhare card, I urge you not to take a look at the new round of S1 costumes!

1 Like