Unofficial Poll: November 2021 Challenge Event: Player's Choice

In the most recently announced schedule change, SG included the following line:

We are also excited to announce that November’s Challenge Event will be chosen by the community, so stay tuned for more details in early November!

We have no idea what options will be available, when the poll opens up, or where the vote will take place (will it be on the forum?). So I figured I’d get ahead of it and see what we think in an unofficial poll.

Which Challenge Event do you want to see in November (pick up to 2 choices)
  • Pirates of Corellia
  • Riddles of Wonderland
  • Fables of Grimforest
  • Guardians of Teltoc
  • Knights of Avalon
  • League of Villains
  • Starfall Circus
  • Slayers of Fell Shadows
0 voters

Let’s see how this poll compares to whatever their official poll is and/or what Challenge event we get.

Click for notes

This thread is dedicated to discussing which challenge event you want to see. This is not a thread to discuss how one event is rigged, SG’s greediness, or why we shouldn’t spend money. There are plenty of threads to disucss that. Off topic posts should be flagged appropriately. Now if you vote for an event because you think no one would summon there and it will hurt SG, then that’s fine because it’s about your motivation. Let’s also not get to discussing the official poll. Feel free to create your own thread about how SG should do that.

Edit: this is not the place to discuss canceling of events. If you vote for a specific event because this is probably the last chance to play it (or summon), that is clearly on topic. Generic comments about cancelling old events and/or complaints can be added to other threads.

18 Likes

Adding a second poll to vote on which event you don’t want.

Which Challenge Event do you LEAST want to see in November (pick up to 2 choices)
  • Pirates of Corellia
  • Riddles of Wonderland
  • Fables of Grimforest
  • Guardians of Teltoc
  • Knights of Avalon
  • League of Villains
  • Starfall Circus
  • Slayers of Fell Shadows

0 voters

11 Likes

I appreciate your initiative. :star:

5 Likes

The primary factor in my vote is where I want to summons. That would be Slayers, but with that already on the calendar, I’ll use all of my challenge coins there. So summons are essentially out for the November event in question.

So one of my “not” votes went to Slayers. The other went to Starfall Circus. I just don’t want to deal with the extra complexity of the event. It saves reruns and items.

I voted for League of Villians and Fables of Grimforest. LoV is to give a vote for one version of the ten stage one. It’s also pretty easy. My vote for Fables was to make it easy to use my usual blue stack the entire time. Figured it’s the easiest event for me.

1 Like

Any that have 10 levels and not 15.

14 Likes

A very good point. Though I do enjoy the guardians event for the portal.

3 Likes

I’m trying to collect all the 3/4* heros and the only two events I need heros from are pirates and circus.

Otherwise I never turn down a chance to pull for panther.

1 Like

I saved my coins for a loooonnnng time and had 300 but with no sign of teltoc I used them in Starfall and got Dandre. I wish I waited cause that 4 could have been jackal or falcon at least.

I’m hoping for an older event just cause it’s been a while. I wish they’d all be cut to 10 stages despite losing the nice 1 WE farming stage

2 Likes

Want:

• Teltoc
  • Corellia

My only Challenge 5* are from Avalon; I need Finley, Gazelle and Chameleon

Don’t want:

• Villains – just not that interesting.
  • Slayers – not in the mood to deal with its bosses again already.
6 Likes

Voted Wonderland and Grimforest because of the 150 emblems at legendary level. I need fighter, barb and druid emblems.

At this point, I will save all my challenge coins for the upcoming new alternatives for Wonderland and Grimforest.

I was saving coins for Wonderland for 12 months and I have not made any pull at any challenge event since Nov last year. I like all 5 5* heroes there… But comparing to the new shiny heroes, they are no longer top priorities… Plus the two 4* heroes at Wonderland are probably among the worst event heroes that you can get…

5 Likes

nice to see a lot of the older Events getting love. I know why I voted for some of them - I want another shot at some of the heroes there. Jackal and Falcon, for example, are still relevant… and relatively inaccessible.

still doesn’t have a Bauchan

5 Likes

I want some of the old events just so I can peacefully focus my gems and summons in Ninja portal, and not again divide my budget feeling urge to summon any of the new events.

Sorry but enough of this madness.

2 Likes

I’m forever a newbie and I went for pirates and guardians because as a newb the “old” events are exciting and new to me!

3 Likes

I voted teltoc.

It’s simple, it wasn’t here for eternity so it will be fun playing it again and it has 2 of the most useful 4* event heroes.

I probably wouldn’t pull there as the only hero I’m interested there would be Gazelle, but with 2 or 3 free pulls I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t get here so I’ll collect till there arrives an event where I’m still missing 4* or 3* heroes. But I think everyone should have the chance to summon for relative easy to get element def down heroes once in a while.

4 Likes

I voted Teltoc and Pirates, for guardians and Finley. Need Falcon, Panther, and Chameleon.

I voted against Grimforest and Wonderland since we’ve got stronger heroes than those events and I don’t need heroes from these 2 events

1 Like

Voted for Teltoc and Grim Forrest. Hoping for Jackal to help my yellow Titan team.

2 Likes

My obvious choice would be Teltoc, but I dont have spare money for the rest of the year and I dont have Jackal nor Falcon, so I dont want that event to happen, as the next time it will appear then will be in so many months. So I voted for the 2 of the newest as they have 10 levels per difficulty. But what I dont want is Pirates, because there are 0 interesting heroes for me anymore (I was lucky to pull Finley as my very first 5* blue hero way back then and also Peters), and 2nd option was Villains. Same reason as for the Pirates, except I only got both 4 stars (which suck btw) and the 5 star heroes are mostly not interesting, maybe Toxicandra is the best there.

2 Likes

I would actually like to try my hand at clash of knights again

1 Like

Riddles for me! Would be sweet to try get WR or jabbers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I purposely left that out of the poll as it’s an alliance event and not a traditional challenge event. It’s possible it could be included, but I chose to leave it out.