Unlike raid defense, are titans always neutral damage?

Subject
Unlike raid defense, are titans always neutral damage?

Raid defense

I know physical damage ( slash & matching/ board ) is strong/ weak/ neutral for both attacker and defender in raids/ alliance war from minion damage analysis.

Titans

But all titan damage appears to be neutral. Has anyone done any calculations on this?

Ramifications of Neutral Damage

This would give a bigger advantage to a good synergetic rainbow team ( all five abilities, and talents, work well together) than to a solo type hero mono color team like 2x Azlar and 3x Marjana since strong color Titan teams would lose the effectively double HP a strong color team gains against a mono color raid/ war defense.

This would also blunt the disadvantage a purple mono color team has attacking a yellow mono color team, since the yellow titan would still take double damage from the purple mono color team but would not do double physical damage in return.

1 Like

No specific calculations on this, but unless SG has created a special damage engine just for titans, it would have to be neutral. Titans only have slash attacks and specials, and these do not get a color boost/diminishment. They do get a color defense debuff boost or color defense buff diminishment. I know of no titans that debuff color though. But that’s not definitive because I’ve never hit anything over 10*.

2 Likes

Weird.

Just checked green mobs versus blue hero and their physical attacks are colorless.

But we know minion physical attacks are colored.

So are you saying raid/ war defense heroes physical damage is colorless but their attached minions do colored physical damage?

Notes

Oddly enough, yes. My speculation is that they implemented minions by simply treating them as a single tile attack made by the hero in question. It was probably the easiest thing to do.

1 Like