Unique look @ Top 100 LEADERBOARD Hero Usage now Available!

Yeah, it’s 02:00 AM CET for me unfortunately. I barely can stay awake until midnight. I’ll try, but no promises. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Linky linky for the lazy lazy? :grin:

I will do my best to be there. Timers and electronic leashes will be required!

1 Like

Your browser has to have Javascript turned on - It will go over that in the page you access between clicking the CHAt link and getting to the CHAt board itself… Turning this setting ‘On’ is actually a standard browser recommendation. Let me know. @Jedon

Any advices?

@Rook - you really thought there would just be one simple link… LOL.

WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO TITANMAFIA.COM , on right just below the changing images there is a link (shown below): JUMP to MEMBERS-AREA Click it for quick access (as the right side of the site often changes and so does the location of several of the more common features based on highlighting whats new or important)

It hyperlinks you within the site to the ‘LOG-IN’ button. Click it!

Enter your login / password and click the ‘Login’ button

Click the [Group-CHAt] hyperlink that is always displayed in the upper right hand corner of the Members Lobby

You are provided directions you are to read once before using CHAt

After read or if you already read click the ‘LOAD LIVE CHAt’ button. It will load the CHAt board

To Post to the Board click the ‘CHAt’ button. It will open your message dialog IN A NEW WINDOW. So if you are on your phone you have to toggle between 2 open windows (which should suffice being you don’t need your messenger window unless your saying something).

Click the ‘Exit’ button when you want to leave, this way it will post to the CHAt board that you exited…

@Jedon

Why I don’t get all this windows of Chat !
Edit1: I don’t understand -_- really what should I do now to have this chat.

1 Like

Try turning off you pop-up blocker?

Nope still not working.

It would be awesome if there was a reminder the night before (okay, maybe I’m lazy :face_with_monocle:)

1 Like

I’m lazy and have memory issues. I’m chaining myself to my phone… :grin:

@Razor I bookmarked all that. I think I need a dry run…

1 Like

Some of you E&Pr’s may not see the post below as it’s in another topic line - this is the one that actually started my journey so I always come back to it once in awhile. Enjoy - Memberships will be open today by Noon. -==RaZoR==-

1 Like

Will always come back to where it started in the event some of you don’t follow the H.U. Thread!

PROVIDE YOUR FEEDBACK

1 Like

Keeping you guys in the loop on this…

1 Like

Keeping you guys connected with the other thread… Hope all is well and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 Like

GANG! Looking for additional input on the following topic, should you have PROOF - please come by and POST IT!

Thank you,

RaZoR
Little_Razor_Logo_Signature

1 Like

HERO UTILITY V3

Just minutes away from official release. Hope you guys agree with me its the best one yet!!!

-==RaZoR==-

1 Like

THE ERROR MESSAGE…

ADDRESSING IT HERE…

Keeping you in the Look friends! Please take part in CHAT to discuss the new version 18 release of Empires & Puzzles. Also be aware of this upcoming CHAT EVENT for members to determine the format of the inclusion of Classes and Talent’s for the upcoming V4 of the Hero Utility! - RaZoR

@Slingbow @Pois1 @Mariamne @Starryeyedgryph @Jedon @HFW @Uclapack @Oblivion @General_Confusion @Rigs

7 Likes

excited for this. thank you again for all the work you put into it

2 Likes