Unique look @ Top 100 LEADERBOARD Hero Usage now Available!

@Jedon @MrsBCW @LucasDaoc @Builderbooo @Mananabas @Oblivion @Celtibero

6 Likes

Hi everyone!

Today I announced Empires & Puzzles 2nd team on Defense and wanted to share it with you! The article is available now @ The Tier 2 ELITE Team - Defense

The #1 Defensive Team has stayed constant in terms of its members for well over a month now.

The 7th data collection has been reviewed and released as well.

• RaZoR

@MrsBCW @LucasDaoc @Builderbooo (Hel jumps into position 12 this week) @Mananabas @Oblivion

3 Likes

@Kerridoc
@Rook
Not sure if you are using the tools or the info in here. Might be very useful for a lot of people.

1 Like

I really like Titan Mafia’s site (have been playing with the hero utility), however the last time I checked, the four letters at the top weren’t ABCD. So long as they stay clean, I can pin this for use. :grin:

1 Like

pinned the other thread

Enjoy!

2 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes

As always, great job Razor!

1 Like

Yay, I’d been patiently waiting for this :grin::nerd_face:

1 Like

Re-posting the link as it discusses the NEW “Blended” Grade soon to arrive…

@GERATH @LucasDaoc @Builderbooo @Mananabas @Oblivion @Celtibero @Jedon

4 Likes

Greatly helpy … Thanks @Razor

1 Like

HI - PLEASE SEE BELOW…

RaZoR-sIgNaTuReRaZoRrAzOr-sIgNaTuRe-sKuLl

Hi Gang! I was informed by my employer today that they have sold the company and close at the End of the Month. So my priorities and focus has to change to my next career opportunity. I’ll be putting any new additions to the Hero Utility off until I’m situated - likely the new year. I’ll continue to maintain it the best I can. Sorry to disappoint. I’m a one man show with all of this - and always have been (cat out of the bag). I will admit I had some data entry help (minimal) and harder to find hero card locating up front yet they moved on and that wasn’t much help in the big picture anyway. Just goes to show you how much I love the game, that I’m dedicated and I’m interested in you – in helping you in the best ways I can. I’ll be back to make improvements - I promise. I’ll still be around - RaZoR

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about the upheaval, @Razor. I hope you can find something good and stability will return. Best of luck. Don’t forget about us!!

1 Like

@Oblivion thanks buddy! I always find a way! I’ll definitely check in regularly - definitely couldn’t forget you! Thanks again.

Hi Guys, wanted to introduce you to Roxy. She may help out once in awhile! @Roxy_TM

@Rook @GERATH @LucasDaoc @Builderbooo @Mananabas @Oblivion @Celtibero @Jedon @MrsBCW

3 Likes

Hey everyone! Nice to meet you, hope I can help keep this thing going. @Razor

4 Likes

Hang in there Razor! May the opportunity you seek be there the moment you are ready! Best of everything for you! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you @Rook - very much appreciated! I roll with punches well :smile: Something great will come up I know!

2 Likes

Hi @Roxy_TM, look forward to your input :grin:

1 Like

Best wishes Razor, I really see it coming.
Great helpful guy like you should get great good.
:heart: :hugs:

1 Like